UK Somali girl begs to be a sperm reciprocal of famous rapper, gets rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
R.kelly is just lying about being a 30 year old virgin. don't take whatever people say seriously. he's no different than these other beta farah who cant even approach a woman.

There are no known clubs in Hargeisa but there are so many homes where people gather to do things.

Believe me or not but that place is a sexfest. Walahi

The only explanation I can give is that girls over there, many of them, are chasing the latest guy from overseas. They wanna be taken out to a restaurant, driven in a car and ofc this dude ain’t gonna do this without a benefit.

It just wasn’t like this the last time I waa there runtii. Sexual affairs are the norm but it ain’t out in the open. The hotels don’t allow you to bring in a female but the way one can go around it is that you have the chick get her on room in the hotel you staying at. Some hotel are so decent and so cheap at the same time. So for $10 you can get a room. What you do is deposit that $10 into her zaad while you are just chilling in your room. She’ll be dropped by a taxi who you’ve already send her the taxi money with Zaad. This whole time you on the phone with her step by step. Then as she’s coming into the hotel receptionist she’ll get off the phone and pay for a room. Then you’ll get a phone call from her where she’ll tell you the room number. It’s best when the room is on your floor. You head out while looking around and then you sneak in her room.

Btw always make sure you don’t stay at a hotel with CCTV

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Desperation and low self-esteem really is color-blind.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
There are no known clubs in Hargeisa but there are so many homes where people gather to do things.

The only explanation I can give is that girls over there, many of them, are chasing the latest guy from overseas. They wanna be taken out to a restaurant, driven in a car and ofc this dude ain’t gonna do this without a benefit.

It just wasn’t like this the last time I waa there runtii. Sexual affairs are the norm but it ain’t out in the open. The hotels don’t allow you to bring in a female but the way one can go around it is that you have the chick get her on room in the hotel you staying at. Some hotel are so decent and so cheap at the same time. So for $10 you can get a room. What you do is deposit that $10 into her zaad while you are just chilling in your room. She’ll be dropped by a taxi who you’ve already send her the taxi money with Zaad. This whole time you on the phone with her step by step. Then as she’s coming into the hotel receptionist she’ll get off the phone and pay for a room. Then you’ll get a phone call from her where she’ll tell you the room number. It’s best when the room is on your floor. You head out while looking around and then you sneak in her room.

So basically girls are spreading their legs in exchange for a free car ride and dinner at a fancy restaurant ? WTF
I'll be moving over to hargeisa/Djibouti by the end of this year. I guess I'll have to see it for myself. Last time I've been there was back in 2007.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

So basically for a western diaspora male it’s not that tough to meet women there.

The only tough thing is figuring out which chick won’t leave u if you bring her to the states.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There are plenty of hoes back home no doubt, but thats simply due to poverty.

These women choose to be hoes which is what is so disgusting.

Yeah that girl is done for . £1,000 says she goes to DMU
Are you from the east Midlands?

Trust me tho, a couple of weeks ago a girl had a shit outside a DMU guys uni accomodation door. She got caught on camera lol. That uni is full of the skankiest from birmingham,leicester and especially London.

So basically girls are spreading their legs in exchange for a free car ride and dinner at a fancy restaurant ? WTF
I'll be moving over to hargeisa/Djibouti by the end of this year. I guess I'll have to see it for myself. Last time I've been there was back in 2007.

That happens in every country,where you been living?

wtf this shit isnt true\you are an asshole\so f*ck you

whats your qabil motherfucker,you have a problem with somaliland

stop tellıng storıes of what your mother used to be,f*ck you

Last edited:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
whats your qabil motherfucker,you have a problem with somaliland

stop tellıng storıes of what mother used to be,f*ck you

:whoa: yoo you need too chill , nobody is cussing the whole of Somaliland. Dodgy stuff happens everywhere, especially in places with a lot of poverty.

:whoa: yoo you need too chill , nobody is cussing the whole of Somaliland. Dodgy stuff happens everywhere, especially in places with a lot of poverty.

the poverty thing doesnt count for somalis,there are alot of somali refugees you rarely see them giving themselves to people like that
In turkey where i work there alot of somali refugee they dont begg they dont prostitute,doesnt mean there are no somali prostitutes

wallahi dont know what the f*ck he is talkig about but whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending