UK Somali girl begs to be a sperm reciprocal of famous rapper, gets rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know her

giphy.gif
Who is she though?
landscape-1470413518-britney-confused.gif

Oh my days how embarrassing,
Over here in the UK when their not on the dean, they throw themselves at ajanabi men begging for it.
So unsightly to see.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The ones back home are exactly the same sxb my guy who went to Hargeisa told me he fucked more girls during 7 weeks in Hargeisa then he has his whole life. I think it's just end times where zina has become normalized, forget zina people even make jokes about the Deen on twitter. Nothing is sacred no more.

The only Somali girls in the UK who are not j bags are the ugly/fat ones. They are involuntarily chaste
That's not true there's many good ones in Hargeisa and there's bad ones aswell

It's not like you're friend met all those girls in the mosque

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Not just Hargeisa, in most major cities in Somalia girls are desperate to get to the west by any means necessary.

Flaunt that western passport and you will be treated like a king by Xalimos in Somalia.

They will pursue you relentlessly, not the other way around.

Yeah true but the transition goes from good to bad sxb hardly ever bad to good. The s are influencing the ones in the mosque this is why there are videos of niqaabis/jilbaabis dancing like s and being inside shisa spots/ link ups all over the net

World

VIP
Not just Hargeisa, in most major cities in Somalia girls are desperate to get to the west by any means necessary.

Flaunt that western passport and you will be treated like a king by Xalimos in Somalia.

They will pursue you relentlessly, not the other way around.
I think it's a bad idea to marry a girl and bring her here. If you want to avoid western xaliimos, then why would you raise your daughters(if Allah blesses you with one) here when she'll turn out like one?

TooMacaan

VIP
lololol tf did I witness, her tl wiiiild af:deadmanny::deadmanny:

& m-maybe she's just doing it to be edgy... for the shock factor uno xD,

+ those aren't her hands/breasts btw, it's her "girlfriend's".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending