Turkey issues arrest warrant for Somali president's son over fatal traffic crash

It seems like Turkey will use this to Blackmail Hassan sheikh into restoring its ties since they sidelined them for UAE & Egypt. Turkey also invested probably 1 billion into Somalia, they won’t ruin their relations with Somalia because of a car accident.

Just last year UAE, Egypt were conducting intelligence espionage operations on their military base in Somalia. Hence why Turkey discontinued monthly salaries to SNA

https://x.com/hskhayre/status/1543547946624581633?s=46

Last edited:
HSM administration is the first one in decades to seriously prioritise the stability of the South first and foremost, you who claim to care for Somalia should see some merit in that. We see HSM pros heavily outweighing his cons. As long as he delivers, I personally will ignore any "embarrassment" he causes as I believe our nation deserves zero respect anyways.

And lets be real, the ones embarrassing Somalis are the jobless keyboard warriors who promote any obscure incident to smear current administration.

Turkish companies are enjoying the pioneers privilege they came to Xamar and invested when no one else would, reer Muqdisho value their courageous investments at our darkest era. We are no ingrates, we favour the Turks over others, although that can change.

Nobody is 'smearing' this administration, they do a good job, ruining their own image. We don't have to support your useless uncle and in fact, these kind of comments, just motivate people to investigate more crimes they're involved in.

What is the meaning of some the nicknames yall give him like 'Garguute'', "Birmade" and all the others? Yall are funny mfers

Third world privilege is much more disgusting to me. He must have thought he was in Mogadishu, he must have thought he ran over a laangaab Reer Mataan. He must be extradited immediately.

:susp:
If he ran over a Reer Mataan he would have to pay diyo or get shot or something big would have happened. Calm yourself langaab Dooro

Nobody is 'smearing' this administration, they do a good job, ruining their own image. We don't have to support your useless uncle and in fact, these kind of comments, just motivate people to investigate more crimes they're involved in.
Support? My uncle? I don't give a f*ck about HSM's son, only his re-election. And you and your ilk are only harming poor Somalis with your online smear campaigns.

Support? My uncle? I don't give a f*ck about HSM's son, only his re-election. And you and your ilk are only harming poor Somalis with your online smear campaigns.

LOOOOL

So you are in fact, personally invested in this man's re-election. Me and my ilk? You mean people that are not bootlickers for politicians? I am proud to be part of this 'ilk'.
You can't conflate a Government, a corrupt government at that, with the Somali populace. Orad cagahiisa leef and keep us out of your strange hobby.

LOL

You do know that Governments are there to be criticised? To be held accountable?
I am baffled by you people, who like to prostrate before politicians and lick their feet.
When you denounce Deni and PL elite for awarding a known war criminal and genocider Mohammed Said Hersi Morgan will we take your fake outrage seriously. The same people who day and night promote qabyaalad and injustice cry justice for a random turk.

When you denounce Deni and PL elite for awarding a known war criminal and genocider Mohammed Said Hersi Morgan will we take your fake outrage seriously. The same people who day and night promote qabyaalad and injustice cry justice for a random turk.

I routinely criticise Puntland politicians, you'd know that, if you weren't a bootlicking qabiilist, who is doing a poor job at posing as a patriot.

LOOOOL

So you are in fact, personally invested in this man's re-election. Me and my ilk? You mean people that are not bootlickers for politicians? I am proud to be part of this 'ilk'.
You can't conflate a Government, a corrupt government at that, with the Somali populace. Orad cagahiisa leef and keep us out of your strange hobby.
I am personally invested in the stability of my home country how is that an odd hobby? HSM happens to be in my honest opinion the best bet the region I hail from has. You should focus more on developing your lands and leave the man cleaning the South out of your mind and scope.

I am personally invested in the stability of my home country how is that an odd hobby? HSM happens to be in my honest opinion the best bet the region I hail from has. You should focus more on developing your lands and leave the man cleaning the South out of your mind and scope.

I'm glad that you accept that Culusow is the President of your region only, and has no legitimacy or respect outside of that. Anyway, you have motivated me to post about him, very often now.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
No one is touching the President's son. Tf you D riding folks not getting, he has immunity. :heh:

Niggas becoming SJW's to hate on a Hawiye man. Have some raison d'État at heart - it was a bad accident and countries defend their own. Turkey couldn't even go after the Saudis who sliced up Khashoggi in their embassies. If a Turkish diplomat killed someone by accident in Mogadishu he would have immunity too.

I'm glad that you accept that Culusow is the President of your region only, and has no legitimacy or respect outside of that. Anyway, you have motivated me to post about him, very often now.
Why would I lie, he has no influence over your region he is practically a foreigner. He gathers no taxes nor appoints any official for your region. He is your president as much as Muse bixi, IOG or Abiy Ahmed is. Crazy how he lives in your head.

Jungle

VIP
Its a endless roundabout with her eboow she a prime example of why in somali culture woman are told to stfu stay out of mens business and men told shame don't argue with women. Read her talking points lol

Why would I lie, he has no influence over your region he is practically a foreigner. He gathers no taxes nor appoints any official for your region. He is your president as much as Muse bixi, IOG or Abiy Ahmed is. Crazy how he lives in your head.

Until the day that he renounces the title of 'Somalia's President', I will make it my duty, to expose his crimes. Sycophants like you, make me nauseous, to be quite frank, you'll be on my ignore list from now. Orad cagahiisa leef.

Trending

Latest posts