Turkey issues arrest warrant for Somali president's son over fatal traffic crash

culusow could just pay the victim's family a few million as blood money and compensation to keep them quiet. this was a braindead move as usual from culusow.
And what would prevent his son to kill again if all it takes is to pay yourself from a murder charge? Every action has a consequence and he should be charged for his crime, Somalia as a poor nation cannot afford to pay a few millions in blood money.

Last edited:

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
HSM has no respect for the office of the presidency. There is no way his son would have fled the country unless instructed so by his father. Now we have headlines of Turkey issuing an arrest warrant for the son of a sitting Head of State, other headlines speak of ‘hunting’ him down. If the parliament has any self-respect they will demand he is sent back to face the Music.

What do some of you even gain from defending a person that caused the death of another Muslim, and then added salt to the grieving family’s wounds by not even giving them their day in court?

Is clan your religion?

bohom

Here to chill
HSM's son was sentenced by a Turkish court to 2-1/2 yeas in prison for death by negligence, which was converted into a fine of 900 USD.
Now this my friends is what we call blatant corruption

Good luck to any of you going Turkey for holiday, you will suffer because of this idiot

bohom

Here to chill
How? He didn’t premeditate a murder or anything. If they wanted to be harsh, they could’ve fined him a lot more.
Alright sxb lemme crash into you at speed when you're on your bike and get away with sending you 6 feet under.

Wow I didn’t know Turkey was this corrupt. A person lost their life, and instead of going to prison he just has to pay $900??
:mindblown:

I think they must've been a separate compensation to the family, aside from the fine from the court ruling, since the family of victim withdrew their claims after they spoke with HSM.

The victim had a disabled child, so it's not surprising that they would accept such offer (if it happened). Hopefully, the family can heal from this unfortunate incident that took away the innocent life of their family member.

Last edited:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Alright sxb lemme crash into you at speed when you're on your bike and get away with sending you 6ft under.
Happens everyday in every part of the world. It depends who’s at fault etc. Years ago I was driving a semi and crashed into a pick up, killing the driver. He was at fault so how would it make sense to put me away for it? I didn’t even pay a fine.

I think they must've been a separate compensation to the family, aside from the 'court verdict', since they family of victim withdrew their claims later after they spoke with HSM. The victim had a disabled child, so it's not surprising that they would accept such offer (if it happen). Hopefully, the family can heal from this unfortunate incident that took the lives of an innocent person.
Yea that’s a good point a saw a picture of the woman speaking to HSM on the phone. Hopefully the family can find some peace in this situation 🙏🏾

Happens everyday in every part of the world. It depends who’s at fault etc. Years ago I was driving a semi and crashed into a pick up, killing the driver. He was at fault so how would it make sense to put me away for it? I didn’t even pay a fine.
Were i taken to court bro

How? He didn’t premeditate a murder or anything. If they wanted to be harsh, they could’ve fined him a lot more.

Even if wasn't pre-mediated, it's a legitimate question to wonder how a prison sentence of 2-1/2 years (the original court verdict) can be equivalent to a simple fine of 900 USD.

Bro i am sure hsm gave money to family behind scene
Yea but I still can’t believe their legal system has this as an option. I don’t know any country that will let you pay to avoid jail. Most countries do this under the table, not so public like this
:deadrose:

Trending

Latest posts