Trespassing ex boyfriend gets shot dead by father in Ohio

World

VIP
The father is a trigger happy. They were in no imminent danger as the door wasn't broken down, he fired no warning shots. I feel for the kid's family. May he enter white heaven.
That isn’t true. The door did get broken down. This violent trespasser had full access to this father’s family. The father had to choose between his family potentially being killed by a stalker ex boyfriend who despite being warned of being shot, persisted in breaking his home, or defending his family.

Father did the right thing. Can you imagine if father wasn't there? What would that lunatic do?
I am glad he wasn't arrested for this.

World

VIP
55 % of women murdered were killed by a current or ex romantic partner:

“The CDC analyzed the murders of women in 18 states from 2003 to 2014, finding a total of 10,018 deaths. Of those, 55 percent were intimate partner violence-related, meaning they occurred at the hands of a former or current partner or the partner’s family or friends. In 93 percent of those cases, the culprit was a current or former romantic partner.”

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
55 % of women murdered were killed by a current or ex romantic partner:

“The CDC analyzed the murders of women in 18 states from 2003 to 2014, finding a total of 10,018 deaths. Of those, 55 percent were intimate partner violence-related, meaning they occurred at the hands of a former or current partner or the partner’s family or friends. In 93 percent of those cases, the culprit was a current or former romantic partner.”

if u r in a domestic abuse type relationship-- and he has told u that if u leave he will kill- child u better kill him first with a lethal poison in his shaah

if u r in a domestic abuse type relationship-- and he has told u that if u leave he will kill- child u better kill him first with a lethal poison in his shaah

:deadpeter::damn:

drag race sips tea GIF by Shalita Grant

Subhanallah why is he humiliating himself like that.

If you lose her there is 3.9 billion who will accept you.
Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

I just know he was itching to use that gun. He could’ve confronted the kid with a baseball bat or some other weapon instead of ending the kid’s life. America is an odd place this wouldn’t even happen in a country like Somalia
I doubt random guys in somalia would not be treated the same if they tried to break into someone's house. This is an ex boyfriend not a current husband or an ex husband. The same would happen in somalia.

This is justice I don't know why the father waited for the door to be broken. I would warn him about my gun and if he doesn't walk off I'm firing a warning shot and if he's still approaching my house I'll start firing to kill and good riddance one less crazy simp in the world.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is justice I don't know why the father waited for the door to be broken. I would warn him about my gun and if he doesn't walk off I'm firing a warning shot and if he's still approaching my house I'll start firing to kill and good riddance one less crazy simp in the world.

what if your son God forbid is shot at school by someone he used to bully. is that fair?

World

VIP
f*ck a warning shot, the only way to stop him is if he’s dead. I won’t allow him to kill my daughter 6 months after I fired a warning shot. Him breaking in gives him a valid reason to kill him, he better take it. That’s the only chance he had for a permanent solution for a long term domestic violence problem. Sounds savage but it’s right. :manny:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
f*ck a warning shot, the only way to stop him is if he’s dead. I won’t allow him to kill my daughter 6 months after I fired a warning shot. Him breaking in gives him a valid reason to kill him, he better take it. That’s the only chance he had for a permanent solution for a long term domestic violence problem. Sounds savage but it’s right. :manny:

What if his dad comes with a gun and shoots u?

what if your son God forbid is shot at school by someone he used to bully. is that fair?
I don't live in the states but I'm going off the Islamic principles of being able to protect yourself to the death when your life, family and wealth are in danger. I simply don't have sympathy for these types of people the moment they encroach themselves beyond these 3 boundaries.

Killing a bully only makes sense if they trespass beyond those 3 boundaries which in most scenarios of bullying they don't. So it's an irrelevant question and I wouldn't allow my son to grow up to be a bully in the first.

@Basra You need to put emotions out of this. That man was coming in there to possibly assault/kill/abuse your daughter and possibly you aswell. Would you want your husband to just stand around waiting for police to come (keep in mind they don't know if this guy has a weapon and he is being unresponsive) or take care of the matter himself by doing his due diligence to protect his family?

The warning shot is well before he's at the door I personally won't let him even attempt to break the door down. If he's being unresponsive like he is in this vid I would be shooting to kill the moment he's gotten out of his car on to my property. Its dumb to even let the door be broken in because now you have to pay for the damages.

The only time I won't do a warning shot is if someone has broken in already but in this exact scenario i would be shooting no warning from the get go to kill. What the hell is my daughter doing with a boyfriend and who gave him the audacity to dare come to my house that's asking to get killed. 😤

Good for the father

1) he was told to go away

2) he tried to forcefully break in, he could have murdered his family, or burned the house, why just the daddy take risk

who was actually trying to break in to the house by force?

how many crazy white dudes have murdered their girlfriends?

kudos to the father, a hero and defended his family like a man

yall act like the guy was a innocent candy

what if he had a gun or returned later and shot family? in revenge ? its good he took him out , what if he got revenge later if the daddy missed ?

The warning shot is well before he's at the door I personally won't let him even attempt to break the door down. If he's being unresponsive like he is in this vid I would be shooting to kill the moment he's gotten out of his car on to my property. Its dumb to even let the door be broken in because now you have to pay for the damages.

The only time I won't do a warning shot is if someone has broken in already but in this exact scenario i would be shooting no warning from the get go to kill. What the hell is my daughter doing with a boyfriend and who gave him the audacity to dare come to my house that's asking to get killed. 😤

No, shot 3 times, twice in shoulder and one at the back, he was shot after several attempts of forced entry

poor guy, no female is worth it, if she ends it, be happy, do not die for Malab that does not want you

Trending