Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1662482585418.png

this is murder

Based

VIP
I just know he was itching to use that gun. He could’ve confronted the kid with a baseball bat or some other weapon instead of ending the kid’s life. America is an odd place this wouldn’t even happen in a country like Somalia

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just know he was itching to use that gun. He could’ve confronted the kid with a baseball bat or some other weapon instead of ending the kid’s life. America is an odd place this wouldn’t even happen in a country like Somalia

Honestly we are barbaric yet first world. Its very oxy-moronic

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He was a loser but he didn't deserve to go out like that.

He was not a loser Huuno . He was just ho.rn.y, and awkward. His BIG fault was trying to push the door hard like its your own home? No way. That is asking for trouble

What a SIMP. There are millions upon millions of women in this world and he is fixated on one. Do not get overly attached to anything!

Last edited:
Guns are so prevalent in the United States that the father couldn't be sure the ex-boyfriend didn't have a gun of his own.

World

VIP
He should have threatened him not shot him
The guy didn't seem to be unarmed and didn't say anything he could've just pointed it and told him to f*ck off
He did threaten him. He told him he called the police, and that he has a gun and that he will shoot if he breaks in. The guy didn’t care, and still tried to break in, eventually the door lock broke and the guy had access to his home which is when the father shot him.

Check the statistics on how many women get killed by their ex husbands and ex boyfriends, what do you think the intention is of a man who is breaking into his ex girlfriends home is? If the father pointed the gun at him and got disarmed, his whole family will be at risk of being killed by this creep.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The father is a trigger happy. They were in no imminent danger as the door wasn't broken down, he fired no warning shots. I feel for the kid's family. May he enter white heaven.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The father is a trigger happy. They were in no imminent danger as the door wasn't broken down, he fired no warning shots. I feel for the kid's family. May he enter white heaven.

1662488424401.png

Trending

Latest posts