Transgender gynecologist has been bombarded with Somalis female in America who want their

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I remember that when it was posted on fb that her serious boyfriend and who was gonna get married to her abandoned her after she done this without his consultation. He told his friends that he couldn't marry her do to the fact that every guy would know how his female's vagina looked like.
Lol now she has a work of art vagina and freedom.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Have you guys watched the video ?

The beginning isnt even her surgery they showing some other lady whose face havent been revealed

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Have you guys watched the video ?

The beginning isnt even her surgery they showing some other lady whose face havent been revealed

What an idiot ! It is her! The reporter even says so! You little big foreheaded conspiracy theorist

Fucking hell these xoolo completely butchered her (with the fgm) :ohlord: her vagina didn't even resemble a normal one smh it's completely sewn shut in severally places. This poor woman couldn't even pee properly beforehand... Imagine all the infections and complications she must have gone through

This is amazing news tho many other girls can go get reconstructive surgery to regain what they've lost.

Also some of u children need to open a fucking anatomical book once in a while :camby: stop the wailing lmao

VixR

Veritas
Fucking hell these xoolo completely butchered her (with the fgm) :ohlord: her vagina didn't even resemble a normal one smh it's completely sewn shut in severally places. This poor woman couldn't even pee properly beforehand... Imagine all the infections and complications she must have gone through

This is amazing news tho many other girls can go get reconstructive surgery to regain what they've lost.

Also some of u children need to open a fucking anatomical book once in a while :camby: stop the wailing lmao
That bad? I'm too scared to watch. I watch about 10% of the videos posted on here :icon lol:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT

It's the only way to truly comprehend how terrible this practice is. The name "FGM" and the descriptions of the procedure don't do it justice. You have to see it.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Dumb question but do they actually explain what the goal of this operation is? Is it to prevent issues like infections and other problems brought on by FGM? Or is it a complete reversal, i.e bringing back stimulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending