Transgender gynecologist has been bombarded with Somalis female in America who want their

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is good news for the poor girls who's vaginas have been butchered by ignorant witch doctors.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is good news for the poor girls who's vaginas have been butchered by ignorant witch doctors.
The good news is that he has performed over a hundred surgeries ever since this female. They must've likely seen the documentary. When the documentary came out it was profoundly shared on social media.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
But on a serious note it's a good thing that she's getting herself fixed after what those ignorant f*ck did to her

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't see what the big deal is. If u can't stomach it, don't watch but don't wail about it :icon lol:

Don't understand why these girls can't watch it. Does it not look the same ones y'all got :bell:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She's gesi to get on camera like that.

I remember that when it was posted on fb that her serious boyfriend and who was gonna get married to her abandoned her after she done this without his consultation. He told his friends that he couldn't marry her do to the fact that every guy would know how his female's vagina looked like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending