TPLF gave Sudan 600,000 hectares of prime farmland!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I hope the declare independence and leave the rest of us the f*ck alone. :mjlol:

They better not touch the oil in K5 though.:kodaksmiley:
Of course they will, that oil will be used to develop the Tigray region just like how Amhara or Oromo resources are too. They won't declare for independence until they have the Assab port under their control either. In fact, they will simply continue milking Ethiopia until they're threatened. And the division of Ethiopia into multiple countries will benefit them the most. They will have a head start, mark my words. Once Ethiopia collapses, there will be so much confusion.

Of course they will, that oil will be used to develop the Tigray region just like how Amhara or Oromo resources are too. They won't declare for independence until they have the Assab port under their control either. In fact, they will simply continue milking Ethiopia until they're threatened. And the division of Ethiopia into multiple countries will benefit them the most. They will have a head start, mark my words. Once Ethiopia collapses, there will be so much confusion.

So basically they'll just continue doing what their xabashi cousins the Amhara have been doing for centuries, taking land and resources that don't belong to them and kill all the native ethnic groups. Somalis must do everything to stop this.:farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts