TPLF gave Sudan 600,000 hectares of prime farmland!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I honestly believe that if a strong government reemerges in Somalia, they would be willing to give us Ogaden along with Dire Dawa when they're soon to collapsing.

Apparently they gave this land to Sudan so that when they DO declare for independence, they will take this region with it.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
If Somalia was not a clan obsessed country, we could have been the voice of all East African Muslims. The Muslims of Afar, Oromo and other Muslim Cushites would have joined us. Somali nationalism doesn't actually exist, before the British came we were butchering each other for clan. But Islam is what has united us. Even the Habesha Emperor was supporting the Sayyid because he converted to Islam. Ethnic nationalism is bullshit, especially for people like us. Silly skinnys!

I honestly believe that if a strong government reemerges in Somalia, they would be willing to give us Ogaden along with Dire Dawa when they're soon to collapsing.

Apparently they gave this land to Sudan so that when they DO declare for independence, they will take this region with it.
They would never do that ogaden acts as a buffer zone between us and them if we take it Addis Ababa would be too close to somalia

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
My point is that somali would be close to their capital which they don't want
The long term goal of the TPLF is to form a "Greater Tigray" country. It will include the Afar regions of Eritrea and Ethiopia, Gambela, and a lot of Amhara land. The only reason they haven't given Ogaden their freedom is because they want to milk their resources to help build their new country(soon). Once they capture Assab port, then they will declare independence and will receive recognition immediately.

Last edited:
The capital city of tigray region looks more cleaner than Addis Ababa. Just type Mekele in google or YouTube and you will be shocked.

mekelle-city-tigrai.jpg
144218427_0bb6222f9d.jpg

25 years ago the place looked crap and look what they achieved after TPLF stole Ethiopia's economic

Tigrayan opposition against ethiopia started way back in the 1890s.

I agree with @Prince of Lasanod The tigray also wants to take control of Eriteria and Assab port

They failed in the past :lol:

But after balkinaztion of Ethiopia tigray will claim independence. If TPLF wants to weaken the amxaaro and Oromo they should give Ogaden independency or to Somalia.

That 'land to Sudan' article has been going around for the past 5 years, and no we didn't give Western Ethiopia to Sudan.:mjlol:

And not in a rude way, but I do suggest you do more reading before posting some Ethiopian/Eritrean articles from online because the majority are fake.
They were meant to be fixing the border boundaries in 2016, but we haven't got news since. This is real- http://www.sudantribune.com/spip.php?article57722

I don't know about Sudan situation. And I am sure the land was not given

Yes you're right, the land wasn't given. Whichever Tigrayan made that map of 'Greater Tigray' is stupid on their own behalf.

When this thing started (in the link I sent you above)^ I didn't even realise that North West Amhara and Sudan borders needed to be fixed from colonial times. I think they have either already done it and not said anything or just couldn't be bothered. It was only a small thing anyway.

The capital city of tigray region looks more cleaner than Addis Ababa. Just type Mekele in google or YouTube and you will be shocked.

mekelle-city-tigrai.jpg
144218427_0bb6222f9d.jpg

25 years ago the place looked crap and look what they achieved after TPLF stole Ethiopia's economic

Tigrayan opposition against ethiopia started way back in the 1890s.

I agree with @Prince of Lasanod The tigray also wants to take control of Eriteria and Assab port

They failed in the past :lol:

But after balkinaztion of Ethiopia tigray will claim independence. If TPLF wants to weaken the amxaaro and Oromo they should give Ogaden independency or to Somalia.

Why do there cities always look like it's inhabited by 5 people?:chrisfreshhah: A single xaafad in Hargeisa or Xamar has a bigger population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts