Tottenham will win the league this season

Kulusevski is a monster. He might score 20 goals and notch 15 assists this season. Along with the dynamic duo Kane and Son they will make the best front three in football. Provided all three stay healthy.

Don Conte will take us to the summit

Based

VIP
Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea and City title race
2BF0792B-D6E1-49DD-A1C0-1AF78E7D16E0.jpeg

Arsenal will squeeze into the top 4 this season but a title race for them is 1 or 2 seasons away.
But teams all continue to improve
You don't know in 2 years time if Man utd all of a sudden become amazing again or Liverpool and City are still elite, no one else is going to wait

I still think Arsenal should aim for a title charge this season, like they already won more games than Chelsea last season they just need to draw and or win more games and without lackofthreat now they should do much better

Did you forget how many points you man were ahead of us for 4th and than what happen :russ: you filthy woolwich cunts are so predictable

View attachment 234982
I've seen a farax Tottenham fan online proudly say he'd take dropping out of ucl 3rd place for Europa chance of trophy 🏆

You're a small club wallahi if Arsenal was in ucl they wouldn't even spit in Tottenham direction they'd be ghosts ignored

I've seen a farax Tottenham fan online proudly say he'd take dropping out of ucl 3rd place for Europa chance of trophy 🏆

You're a small club wallahi if Arsenal was in ucl they wouldn't even spit in Tottenham direction they'd be ghosts ignored
Arsenal dont win CL either ever, they also a small club like Spurs, both clubs can never win CL

Nope, Man City getting Erling Haaland has made the Premier League into a one-club league now.

Premier League is now like like Bundesliga, one club domination show.

Trending

Latest posts