Timojileecs flooding portugal now

Is there any country left in the world that they’re not completely flooding and invading ?

So even In portugal they’re taking over local businesses and only hiring their own as per the man in this video and then they have the audacity to claim racism ……… I’m speechless. Why the f*ck are you even moving out of India if you’re going to roll like that…? This is so damnn infuriating like they really doing this everywhere, lemme check up on fucking Kyrgyzstan and them other cidlo asf countries rfq and see how they’re holding up cuz WOW :faysalwtf: :jcoleno: These niggas are really doing this damn shit EVERYWHEREEEE!!

Atp in 20 years the only country left that won’t be full of Indians, will deadass be india itself with their rate of emigration :russ::russ: them niggas flooding fucking portugal of all places Wtf portugal got to offer this is crazy

Last edited:

Is there any country left in the world that they’re not completely flooding and invading ?

So even In portugal they’re taking over local businesses and only hiring their own as per the man in this video and then they have the audacity to claim racism ……… I’m speechless. Why the f*ck are you even moving out of India if you’re going to roll like that…? This is so damnn infuriating like they really doing this everywhere, lemme check up on fucking Kyrgyzstan and them other cidlo asf countries rfq and see how they’re holding up cuz WOW :faysalwtf: :jcoleno: These niggas are really doing this damn shit EVERYWHEREEEE!!

Atp in 20 years the only country left that won’t be full of Indians, will deadass be india itself with their rate of emigration :russ::russ: them niggas flooding fucking portugal of all places Wtf portugal got to offer this is crazy
This is payback, the Portuguese ‘explorers’ took over Indian centuries ago. Now they return the favor, only this time with the added bonus of a horrendous stench!

This is payback, the Portuguese ‘explorers’ took over Indian centuries ago. Now they return the favor, only this time with the added bonus of a horrendous stench!
Except the main point they’re doing this everywhere even in africa In Kenya for example, please don’t defend this and enable them,

it’s regular people like you and I living in portugal rn them colonizers are long dead and I wouldn’t wish the pain of this kind of invasion on ANYBODY BRUHH. I have suffered a lot in Canada, we need to end INDIAN INVASIONS this is a WAR!!!! India is basically waging war on the whole goddamn world ATP, this is a sign of the end times:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Trending

Latest posts