Tiktok has too many bad b's. Its not good for the soul.

The amount of super beautiful people I see on social media is insane because I’ll go outside and everybody just looks average. I rarely see stunningly beautiful people out on the street, people just look normal. It’s kind of a mindfck

probably bcuz the 'rare' ones tend to trend/gain more publicity then the average person.

probably bcuz the 'rare' ones tend to trend/gain more publicity then the average person.
no, its all the filters and angles. all of it is an illusion. and I don't know what it is, but I turned on the front facing camera on tiktok and I was shocked how beautful it made me look without even any filters turned on :ftw9nwa: they put some sixr in those camera or something becase I do NOT walk around looking that good. ileen all those beautiful faces are lies!

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Before someone tells me to uninstall tiktok. I have but every time i redownload it to try and jump on the algorithm to show me some useful shit that has some use in my life. It brings me back in with the indo yaars probably stealing my data and bringing me back to wecelnimo by filling my feed with more ass. Im tired Robbie...

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Already 3rd time I uninstalled/installed the app just this month:jcoleno: you will see the girl of your dreams one scroll at the time. The chinese released two pandemics in 2020.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
It's ruining relationships and ruining the minds of the youth. Ive said it before on here but the male human was not meant to be exposed to this many fine b*itches daily. You scroll and you see one finer than the other and its endless. The indo yaar knows sex sells but this is taking it too far.
Yes that’s why I deleted TikTok on my husbands phone , he keeps telling these Somali women twerking keep popping on his feed , damn these Indho yare:birdman:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Yes that’s why I deleted TikTok on my husbands phone , he keeps telling these Somali women twerking keep popping on his feed , damn these Indho yare:birdman:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
That's what you get for trusting Tik Tok lol

A stupid dance trend app became the all you can eat buffet for internet cheaters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If S.Spot members start TikTok dating I think that will be the day I will kindly ask to be banned my account from the forum literally.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's ruining relationships and ruining the minds of the youth. Ive said it before on here but the male human was not meant to be exposed to this many fine b*itches daily. You scroll and you see one finer than the other and its endless. The indo yaar knows sex sells but this is taking it too far.

1674842664141.png