Tigrai Online chose Abdi Mohamud Omar as person of the year 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Aideed was probably the finest commander the Somali race has seen for a long time. From Mudug to Mogadishu to Kismaayo to Gedo in a matter of months.

:damn:

Shame about who he was fighting though kkkkkkk, if only things were different he could've been our Caesar

:mjcry:
Wallahi it galls me to no end that none of those ABC factions won a decisive victory over all. The violence would've been bad but not 26 years of utter disintegration.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wallahi it galls me to no end that none of those ABC factions won a decisive victory over all. The violence would've been bad but not 26 years of utter disintegration.

Ain't that the gods honest truth

:tocry:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Aideed was probably the finest commander the Somali race has seen for a long time. From Mudug to Mogadishu to Kismaayo to Gedo in a matter of months.

:damn:

Shame about who he was fighting though kkkkkkk, if only things were different he could've been our Caesar

There were no armed clans of any significance between Galkacyo/Cabudwaaq to the Juba river. Hundreds of small clans who are mostly agricultural. I would bet my subclan alone could steamroll everything south of Matabaan until Kismaayo, I'm dead serious :ftw9nwa:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Real talk Abdi Omar maybe a lackey but he did great things for the region. Before there was 0 infrastructure. it was also devoid of development and had no economy. If the worst came there would be no one to defend the people but teenage boys supported by the Diaspora. Now atleast there are schools hospitals businesses soldiers and relative peace. That's everything a functioning state needs.

Plus I don't really mind the region as it is right now. Amhara are by far the worst. they are imperialists who want to impose their shit language and culture on everyone. they don't respect other people's culture at all. They feel like the whole horn belongs to them and was given to them by Jesus.

Federalism is nice, Somali language is a working language and used both in office and education Somalis get to fully control their region and develop it. Since the region was given to Ethiopia by the British in 1950 we didn't see anything like this.

It's also written in the Ethiopian constitution that any region can secede if they want. Tigray were smart to sneak that in. They aim to develop their region fully then jump off the sinking ship.
If Amhara come to power Tigray will most likely leave the shithole and hopefully so will we. Of course the Cadaan who want to keep this hopeless colonial project alive will remain the biggest barrier to Balkanization but it's inevitable because Ethiopia is too unstable and everyone hates everyone else.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
TPLF is finished, aligning yourself with a regime that's on its last legs will only set the stage for vicious reprisals against Somalis once the Amhara hoodwink the Oromos.
Tigray are the lesser evil compared to the Amhara who have colonised the Oromo. How long have people been saying that TPLF is finished? Few protests that have since died down will not lead to regime change.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
:bell:

Of course there will unfortunately be casualties, but in the long run it is an acceptable loss if it means an end to a century of Habesha domination in the region.

I would be prepared to accept up to 100,000 civilian casualties.
The international community are the ones who want a strong Ethiopia, and without them it would have collapsed decades ago. If they do indeed collapse, then the international community will make sure to change that. Ethiopia is also the second largest African country by population and where do you think they will go?

The international community are the ones who want a strong Ethiopia, and without them it would have collapsed decades ago. If they do indeed collapse, then the international community will make sure to change that. Ethiopia is also the second largest African country by population and where do you think they will go?

Since last year and They were running to north Sudan as refugees and will keep going there if the Somalis in Ogaden and north Somalia block them from running to Somalia.

waraabe

Your superior
I can't fault Abdi Ilay for putting his qabiil and people first, other Somalis should do that too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending