Tigrai Online chose Abdi Mohamud Omar as person of the year 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Same can be said about SNA and officials in Mogadishu.

You're allowed to hate them all.

I cannot suffer traitors. There is nothing more disgusting than a man who would betray his own people for short lived worldly gains.

:susp:

Wallahi round the clock executions if I had my way.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Why not? The Tigrai have used Omar and his Liyuu thugs as a hammer to smash anti-gov sentiment no matter where it pops up in Ethiopia. I've heard the Liyuu Police were killing Anuaks in the Gambella region not so long ago. Now they're a big chunk of the troops fighting the G7 forces in the Amhara region. Unless the west side with the TPLF regime, we're fucked because once the Amhara and Oromo are done with the government, they are coming for us.
And what makes you think the Amhara and Oromo won't go against each other?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
K5 is at least getting developed now. And if the TPLF survive, you know that the Somalis are gonna get even more gibs me dats.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
And what makes you think the Amhara and Oromo won't go against each other?

We can only hope.

woSqGm.gif

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
He's a fool that routinely sells his own people out, when shit hits the fan he'll take the money he's hoarding and bounce while the innocent civilians he oppresses on behalf of his masters will bear the brunt of reprisals.

If the Amhara succeed, they will decimate the Tigray and make an example of the Somalis.
What's with all the fear-mongering. Who's to say the Amhara won't fight the Oromos for power. I think Amharas would rather aim their hate at the Oromos. There is a lot of bad blood between them. Currently they have 1 enemy, but deep down they hate each other more. The Amhara view Somalis as mere pawns to the Tigray and not as a real threat. I would not want Ethiopia to delve into a civil war as it's detrimental to the whole region and I believe foreign powers wouldn't want the same to happen.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What's with all the fear-mongering. Who's to say the Amhara won't fight the Oromos for power. I think Amharas would rather aim their hate at the Oromos. There is a lot of bad blood between them. Currently they have 1 enemy, but deep down they hate each other more. The Amhara view Somalis as mere pawns to the Tigray and not as a real threat. I would not want Ethiopia to delve into a civil war as it's detrimental to the whole region and I believe foreign powers wouldn't want the same to happen.

Detrimental kulahaa.

War I hope they literally genocide each other.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Detrimental kulahaa.

War I hope they literally genocide each other.
kkkkkkkk

You should criticize those gaajo officials from Somalia more. I mean they are puppets in their own borders. I remember when Turkey visited Somalia during the famine. They were showing affection to the less fortunate.
upload_2017-1-13_4-12-20.png

Meanwhile the president at that time looked at disgust at the children and didn't even want to tough them.

00erdo-somali1.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You should criticize those gaajo officials from Somalia more. I mean they are puppets in their own borders. I remember when Turkey visited Somalia during the famine. They were showing affection to the less fortunate.
View attachment 11572

Meanwhile the president at that time looked at disgust at the children and didn't even want to tough them.

00erdo-somali1.jpg

Again, I hate each and every one of them. You don't have to choose between two evils.

Kuli findi cindi geel

firing-squad-o_zpsb7fr2a52.gif~c200

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
If it turns into a civil war, I really hope they do
If Ethiopia turns into a civil war your direct community will suffer the most. You might laugh with individuals from Somalia, but they would not feel your communities pain.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
TPLF is finished, aligning yourself with a regime that's on its last legs will only set the stage for vicious reprisals against Somalis once the Amhara hoodwink the Oromos.
:hemad: Last leg? TPLF is just getting started. If Oromo or Amhara try anything in Harar, the walls will be smashed which will force UNESCO to enact a no fly zone which can easily be extended to somali region:mybusiness:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
If Ethiopia turns into a civil war your direct community will suffer the most. You might laugh with individuals from Somalia, but they would not feel your communities pain.

Exactly, which is why I'm totally against a civil war and why I think Omar is being very shortsighted.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Easy for you to say, you got no relatives in the firing line. Me and @Rooble 's people live on the fringes of the Somali region. We are the first ones to feel the pain.

Sacrifice is necessary.

Blood alone moves the wheels of history.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
:hemad: Last leg? TPLF is just getting started. If Oromo or Amhara try anything in Harar, the walls will be smashed which will force UNESCO to enact a no fly zone which can easily be extended to somali region:mybusiness:

You're delusional :mjlaugh: They can easily storm and take Harar in 1 day, something the Oromo have been trying do for the past 600 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending