"This is not Salafiyyah"

I am telling you- beneath the surface, there is sort of a quiet Salafi civil war going on.

edit: I post the text here, it kind of messes up the formatting, so I recommend clicking the link and reading it on twitter

This is not Salafiyyah, this is deviance at it it’s finest, weakness or lack of Al-Walaa wal Baraa and it shows major stupidity on behalf of this person. First of all who said coffee was harām? 2) for arguments sake, you want to continue buying from Starbucks even if it is established they directly fund the IDF [then that is up to you]. At this time and in these events whilst they are butchering Muslims in the thousands, emotions are high. What benefit did you plan to achieve with this post? Or are you posing as a Salafi to harm as-Salafiyyah?! If a person is commanded to refrain from cursing idols, when it will lead the pagans to cursing Allah [6:108] [though idols deserve to be cursed], then what do you think about a foolish post like this?! 3) this individual shows lack of empathy to Muslims by bragging about going to Starbucks especially knowing the emotions of the Muslims, Shaykh Albani was correct when he said [about a similar situation] “the spirit of Islamic brotherhood has died.” An-Nu`man ibn Bashir, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said: «The believers in their mutual kindness, compassion and sympathy are just like one body. when any limb of it aches, the whole body aches, because of sleeplessness and fever» Sahih Al Bukhari, No. (6011) and Sahih Muslim No. (2586) 4) Al-Walaa wa Al-Baraa is from Tawheed without it there is no Tawheed. Where is his Al-Walaa wa Al-Baraa?! You would buy an enemy of Allah coffee to upset a Muslim?! Have you forgotten who the Yahud are? Have you read the Quran? Verily, you will find the strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) the Jews and those who are Al-Mushrikun [Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 82] Allah described the Sahabah in the Qur’ān as those who are merciful to one another and harsh to the disbelievers… …yet this individual wants to be kind, soft, and please a Jew whilst enraging other Muslims!!! Muhammad (ﷺ) is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves. Al-Fath, Ayah 29 To top it off he wants to say this at a time when the Muslims are at war with the Yahud!!! There is so much that can be said, so much Jahl, stupidity, lack of wisdom, Ghayrah, lack of principles, piety and empathy in this one post. This post of his begs the question: Is this individual an actual Muslim or a person planted to cause fitnah? Because the stupidity of this post knows no bounds. I’m really trying to summarize as this has to be one of the stupidest posts I’ve read in a while, I want you all to ponder over the speech of Shaykh Albani أما إذا كانوا محاربين فلا يجوز التعامل معهم سواء في الأرض التي احتلوها كاليهود في أرض فلسطين أو كانوا في أرضهم ما داموا أنهم لنا من المحاربين فلا يجوز التعامل معهم إطلاقا أما من كان مسالما كما قلنا فهو على الأصل جائز. سلسلة الهدى والنور - شريط : 623 “As for buying from those who are waging war, then it is NOT permissible to deal with them, whether it is on a land which they have occupied, such as the Jews in Palestine or whether it is in their own lands. As long as they are waging war against us, it is then NOT permissible to deal with them at all. As for those from amongst them who are at peace, then as we have said, it is permissible.” Many scholars have said boycotting their economies is a form of jihad and no intelligent one can doubt this as the economy is the greatest weapon of the disbelievers: Shaykh Sālih Al-Luhaydan: http://youtu.be/mkgUif9B034?si… Shaykh al-Luhaydan also said if a person intends to weaken the Kuffār by boycotting that which he is able from them to weaken them, then this is a form of jihad. My advice to this individual is to learn his religion and know when to speak and when not to speak, what to say and what not to say. Likewise, he should look deep into himself, shut down his social media and learn from the very basics as this posts speaks volumes for who he

Last edited:
"Or are you posing as a Salafi to harm as-Salafiyyah?!"

exactly. do these people not care how they are harming the Salafi dawah and making its image look bad, making it look to people as though Salafis are sellouts and pro-Zionism??

it really disgusts me. and wallahi it makes me really angry. Salafi Sheikhs have done a lot of great work that is worth studying, that is worth learning from and these people come along and tarnish the image of the Salafi dawah.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
I get some are trolling and stuff, but the point that no Salafi is making personal boycotting haram but allowed but if those that do should also not try guilt trip and make something haram upon other Muslims.

"In 2009, Starbucks officially rejected rumours that it and its CEO at the time, Howard Schultz, had provided support to Israel. “Rumours that Starbucks or Howard provides financial support to the Israeli government and/or the Israeli army are unequivocally false,” the company states on its website."

And this myth Starbucks funds IDF and Israel is false and myth, their last store in Israel was closed down in 2003.

I get some are trolling and stuff, but the point that no Salafi is making personal boycotting haram but allowed but if those that do should also not try guilt trip and make something haram upon other Muslims.

"In 2009, Starbucks officially rejected rumours that it and its CEO at the time, Howard Schultz, had provided support to Israel. “Rumours that Starbucks or Howard provides financial support to the Israeli government and/or the Israeli army are unequivocally false,” the company states on its website."

And this myth Starbucks funds IDF and Israel is false and myth, their last store in Israel was closed down in 2003.

if you read the post, NasirAlHanbali... who btw has more knowledge than everyone on here.... I know, I've met him.... he is a true talib al ilm.... anyways

if you read what he said, he nowhere said it is haraam or makes it haraam.... read what he said... that isn't what he said

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
if you read the post, NasirAlHanbali... who btw has more knowledge than everyone on here.... I know, I've met him.... he is a true talib al ilm.... anyways

if you read what he said, he nowhere said it is haraam or makes it haraam.... read what he said... that isn't what he said
how is boycotting Jihad when it is not even being done by a Muslim governments but by Muslims in Kufar lands doing it personally? Jihad is united ummah war waged not mere boycotting of random companies and their products which will not change anything in least.

You can boycott products and stuff if you want nothing upon Quran and sunnah or the Salaf makes it haram, but those doing should stop branding it haram for those that do not take part and make it as if they committing a sin or disobeying anything.

how is boycotting Jihad when it is not even being done by a Muslim governments but by Muslims in Kufar lands doing it personally? Jihad is united ummah war waged not mere boycotting of random companies and their products which will not change anything in least.

You can boycott products and stuff if you want nothing upon Quran and sunnah or the Salaf makes it haram, but those doing should stop branding it haram for those that do not take part and make it as if they committing a sin or disobeying anything.

do Muslims need permission from rulers to boycott?

Trending

Latest posts