This Crackhead I Refused A Cigarette To Is Haunting My Dreams.....

I remember 1st-year University was the first time I went downtown on almost a daily basis. Some homeless lady was asking around for change at the mall all I had on me was like 4 quarters and I gave it to her thinking she would be happy/grateful. To my surprise, she suddenly started yelling at me and called me BROKE for only giving her a dollar. The day a homeless person called me broke was the last day I ever gave them money.

:farmajoyaab:

About three days ago, I refused a ciggy to this crackhead bumming for one. I lied to him, telling him that was my last one while I had a whole pack....Every night since then, he's been in my dreams, asking me for that ciggy.

The encounter with him was in a empty quiet street in the late hours. As soon as I turned back to look at him, he vanished....Could he have been a jin, perhaps?

You were already sinning by smoking, so giving him one would've helped sin too, so I'd say you did the right thing.
May Allaah help you quit smoking my brother.

Yaraye

VIP
You were already sinning by smoking, so giving him one would've helped sin too, so I'd say you did the right thing.
May Allaah help you quit smoking my brother.
I'm amazed! :dwill:You got a way with words.:mjlaugh: Look at you manipulating this situation :ohhh:You turned him from being a stingy guy into a guy who doesn't want to increase his sins. loooooool!:mjlol::drakelaugh:

I'm amazed! :dwill:You got a way with words.:mjlaugh: Look at you manipulating this situation :ohhh:You turned him from being a stingy guy into a guy who doesn't want to increase his sins. loooooool!:mjlol::drakelaugh:

Lol it's true though. If you're sinning, that's bad enough, but then to help someone else sin, makes it twice as bad, ya know?
Just like if you're doing something good, let's say charity, and then you help someone else get into a position to give charity, then Allaah will reward you for that inshaaAllaah.

Trending

Latest posts