This Crackhead I Refused A Cigarette To Is Haunting My Dreams.....

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
About three days ago, I refused a ciggy to this crackhead bumming for one. I lied to him, telling him that was my last one while I had a whole pack....Every night since then, he's been in my dreams, asking me for that ciggy.

The encounter with him was in a empty quiet street in the late hours. As soon as I turned back to look at him, he vanished....Could he have been a jin, perhaps?

A beginner's guide to biker gangs - Vox

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Ahh I miss cigaar the most beutiful feeling use to go through a king size pack of bh blue every day had to stop because it’s haram

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
I can’t lie, a cigarette after a long and hard day of work is euphoric. I only smoke when I go clubbing though (social smoking) otherwise if I was puffing everyday I’d be addicted

Based

VIP
You had a full pack and couldn’t give him 1? :mjlol: He must’ve known you were bullshitting if he’s haunting you in your dreams

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
About three days ago, I refused a ciggy to this crackhead bumming for one. I lied to him, telling him that was my last one while I had a whole pack....Every night since then, he's been in my dreams, asking me for that ciggy.

The encounter with him was in an empty quiet street in the late hours. As soon as I turned back to look at him, he vanished....Could he have been a jin, perhaps?
Are you sure cigarettes are the only thing your smoking
5BC9F2B0-1395-4407-B4D6-17DED7206CEA.png

The encounter with him was in an empty quiet street in the late hours. As soon as I turned back to look at him, he vanished....Could he have been a jin, perhaps?
Is he gypsy