Things are boiling up with Ethiopia

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Oromos are the last one to speak about xooging anyone.

What has OLF even achieved? There were nothing more than a pagan-led ragtag militia, used and abused by everyone with nothing to show for today. Your rebels will never amount to what Amharas, or better yet, Tigrayans can reach.

You can try to rewrite history to suit your narrative, but fact of the matter is, no one has been subjugated by the Amharas/Tigrayans in Ethiopian history like the Qoti. All resistance by Muslims to Abyssinia/Ethiopia has mostly been Somalis (and Eritreans in recent time), while your people accepted your fate as soon as you were overran, lol.

Continue being the underdog to your pagan/gaal Qoti overlords who despise you Muslims. Especially Pente Gallas. Thank god, Somalis are homogeneous in this regard :rejoice:
Finnaly thank you bro for backing me up this oromo needs to know his place they are getting too confident now days.

Oromos are the last one to speak about xooging anyone.

What has OLF even achieved? There were nothing more than a pagan-led ragtag militia, used and abused by everyone, with nothing to show for today. Your rebels will never amount to what Amharas, or better yet, Tigrayans can reach.

You can try to rewrite history to suit your narrative, but fact of the matter is, no one has been subjugated by the Amharas/Tigrayans in Ethiopian history like the Qoti. All resistance by Muslims to Abyssinia/Ethiopia has mostly been Somalis (and Eritreans in recent time), while your people accepted your fate as soon as you were overran, lol.

Continue being the underdog to your pagan/gaal Qoti overlords who despise (you) Muslims. Especially P’ent’ay Gallas.

Thank God, Somalis are homogeneous in this regard and don’t have to worry about our faith amongst each other :rejoice:
the eastern oromo never faced persecution by Amhara, you aren't even telling me which Amhara ruled over oromos.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the guy is spitting bs what Amhara and Afar??. eventually somalia will collapse and ethiopia will have to take care of its little sister like it is already now but this time taking control over it, Ethiopia will invade Eritrea aswell, and bring the true East African federation dream to life.

I like how all you Oromos on here are crying but we all know the truth very well Ethiopia is DOOMED to collapse from the VERY beginning it is literally a Yugoslavia and no matter how much you justify you and I both know a civil war will erupt VERY soon and all hell will break loose I just hope my brothers and sisters in Somalia pull out of this soon to be civil war and let you Amhara's and Oromo's wipe each other out it will be fun to watch.
guess what lil bro the west won't let that happen kkk

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
guess what lil bro the west won't let that happen kkk
The west too busy in ukraine and gaza they wont have time for that they will just see it as some african tribal fight when infact a bunch of ethnic groups clashing and fighting for independence but dw keep your hopes high barya it would be sweeter to see it go down so quickly when the day comes.

The west too busy in ukraine and gaza they wont have time for that they will just see it as some african tribal fight when infact a bunch of ethnic groups clashing and fighting for independence but dw keep your hopes high barya it would be sweeter to see it go down so quickly when the day comes.
Ethiopia will stand just know that adooni

Trust me you cant say that when you were enslaved by everyone lol those plantations along the shabelle river need your kind to function now get back to work you barya
All Star Sport GIF by NASCAR
my ancestors were never enslaved and were all buried in the beautiful land of bale which they xooged from u kkkkkkkkkkkk