The Yugoslavian Method For Somalia

The Yugoslavian method for Somalia or the Balkanization of Somalia.

The former Yugoslavia is today made up of in total of 6-7 parts, these parts consist of several small countries which are all ruled by the majority ethnic groups.

Serbia is a majority ethnic Serb country, and it’s ruled by Serbs.

Croatia is majority Croats in demographic and it’s ruled by Croats.

The same with the other 6-7 countries.

I have made up a map for a balkanized Somalia which consists of 4 small countries, and is ruled by the majority clan, ethnic group or whatever you want to call it. Don’t take the borders in certain region’s too seriously. This is just a hypothetical map.

#1 Is Somaliland, and the power-sharing is between beesha dhexe, just like now.

#2 Is Puntland and the same goes with power-sharing, just like now, ruled by beesha dhexe.

#3 Will be South-Central Somalia and it will be ruled by beesha Xamar.

#4 Is the current Jubbaland, and it will be ruled by the current beel. “beesha Axmed Madoobe”

Nothing is wrong in having people who speak the same language, yet rule different countries. Just look at Somalia’s neighbours across the sea, the Arabian Peninsula. They all speak Arabic and sometimes even hail from the same tribes, yet they rule several different countries, mostly living side by side in peace.

T1zaTZR.jpeg

this is trash, Somalia will not be balkanised. Somalia is not Yugoslavia. We are not seven different ethnic groups. We fought against Siad Barre's dictatorship not to to break up Somalia. Today our common enemy is Shabab.

this is trash, Somalia will not be balkanised. Somalia is not Yugoslavia. We are not seven different ethnic groups. We fought against Siad Barre's dictatorship not to to break up Somalia. Today our common enemy is Shabab.
The country is unfortunately severely divided, every "reer" is not fighting Al-Shishkabob, some are even aiding them unfortunately. Let's make several small countries with a dominating clan that is responsible for the military,security etc, just like in S-Land and P-Land. That's my 2 cents. Let the majority clans dominate their respective regions.

If all that land is gonna be governed by Hawiye then Rahanweyn iyo Bantu are going to rise up against their rulers
dawn of the planet of the apes no GIF

GIF by War for the Planet of the Apes
I'm neutral as my name says. It doesn't matter if there is a 5th small country created or Bay & Bakool joins Jubbaland. We just have 2 find a solution 2 this big ol' mess.

I'm just sick & tired of the:

Aan wada tashano - wada tashan mayno

Aan kala tashano - kala tashan mayno

Aan kuu taliyo - ii talin maysid

Adigu ii tali walaal - kuu talin maayo

Haddaba aan kala tagno - Kala tagi maynee

World

VIP

The former Yugoslavia is today made up of in total of 6-7 parts, these parts consist of several small countries which are all ruled by the majority ethnic groups.

I have made up a map for a balkanized Somalia which consists of 4 small countries, and is ruled by the majority clan, ethnic group or whatever you want to call it. Don’t take the borders in certain region’s too seriously. This is just a hypothetical map.

#2 Is Puntland and the same goes with power-sharing, just like now, ruled by beesha dhexe.

#4 Is the current Jubbaland, and it will be ruled by the current beel. “beesha Axmed Madoobe”

Nothing is wrong in having people who speak the same language, yet rule different countries. Just look at Somalia’s neighbours across the sea, the Arabian Peninsula. They all speak Arabic and sometimes even hail from the same tribes, yet they rule several different countries, mostly living side by side in peace.

T1zaTZR.jpeg
Go f*ck your self

bidenkulaha

GalYare

T1zaTZR.jpeg
Balkanise these states further. Only a matter of time before they start fighting.

Here is my proposal. If you really want to end the constant fighting, then I have a compromise. Get rid of federalism, shrink to gobol level with only one president. To keep it constant the president will always be MJ and every qabil must recognize MJ as their leaders. That way there is a clear hierarchy and very little fighting 👍Do this and trust me... we will become rich
1661044615425.png