The Wild Al-Shabaab released bodies of Ethiopian soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
My point is that Kenyans are the biggest Somali haters, especially those who are Bantus, Ethiopians treat Somalis badly but not as badly as Kenyans. They do not show the crime against Somalis, some Somali businessmen around where my aunt lived were killed, injured and had their belongings stolen by Bantu Kenyans:reallymaury:We may have a bad history with Ethiopians + the Somali region they occupy but they are closer to me than some Bantu Kenyans
Listen in my eyes kenyans threat somalis better then how ethiopians treat somalis. Somalis in kenya have high gouverment positions. They own allot of bussiness and have a entire neighborhood in nairobi for them. While somalis in ethiopia are not in high positions. And are threated like 2nd class citizens. thats how i see it change my mind :mjdontkno:

you're saying the tears of these Muslims are fake and siding with gaalo Kenyans?.
Muslims?
How many AS have bombed xamar?

I onlybtake credible news channel not fake news prepared by NN. I have seen loads of them they all are mostly lies.

Ethiopian soulders and Ugandans are gaalo when they live Somalia then Kenya should live Somalia too.

But making up fake propaganda I will not buy it.

Muslims?
How many AS have bombed xamar?

I onlybtake credible news channel not fake news prepared by NN. I have seen loads of them they all are mostly lies.

Ethiopian soulders and Ugandans are gaalo when they live Somalia then Kenya should live Somalia too.

But making up fake propaganda I will not buy it.
no one likes AS and don't make up lies. i didn't say other countries can stay. i want all of them out.

no one likes AS and don't make up lies. i didn't say other countries can stay. i want all of them out.
Then say all Amusom should live Somalia.

Also why do you forget about attrocities Ethiopians commit in not only gedo but Baidoa,Hiraan etc
Ethiopia controls more land in Somalia than even KDF.

Most of Gedo is under Ethiopia so is Hiraan and Baidoa and Bakool and they do commiΓΎ gross human violations.But whybare you quiet about this?
Also adding what Ethiopian military did in 2006 in Xamar and Somalia in general gow on earth did they become part of AMiSom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts