TRIGGER WARNING The Wild Al-Shabaab released bodies of Ethiopian soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since always! my habaryar lived in Nairobi and they treated Somalis there badly, also the wagalla massacre and how they want to take our sea made me hate them
Wagalla masscre happened because degodia wanted to ethnic cleanse Ajuraan.
So Kenyan govt intervened after degodia tried to use deception during a truce and disarmament to de escalate the situation.

Tell you hanar yar to go to Adis Ababa and lets see how they treat her.

they are doing bad things in Jubbaland but Ethiopians are not doing bad things in Somalia since they have internal problems. praying for Kenya to have internal problems as well. 🙏
So Gedo is not Juballand right?
Ethiopia has been in Gedo aka Jubbaland since 1995 and have done worse things.
Why do you have a sheikhal profile when you are not even sheikhal?

So Gedo is not Juballand right?
Ethiopia has been in Gedo aka Jubbaland since 1995 and have done worse things.

when did i say the didn't do bad things in Gedo?. i said they don't do bad things now because they are not able to because of internal problems they have and also wish Kenya to have the same problems.
Why do you have a sheikhal profile when you are not even sheikhal?
how do you know that i am not?.

when did i say the didn't do bad things in Gedo?. i said they don't do bad things now because they are not able to because of internal problems they have and also wish Kenya to have the same problems.

how do you know that i am not?.
Since when did they ethiopians ever stop close to 30 years occupation of Ethiopia in Gedo the people lost hope and have become desensitzed.

Becaue there sre too many frauds using different usernames.I guess you are not Sheikhal which doesnt mean I like Sheikhal.

Since when did they ethiopians ever stop close to 30 years occupation of Ethiopia in Gedo the people lost hope and have become desensitzed.

Becaue there sre too many frauds using different usernames.I guess you are not Sheikhal which doesnt mean I like Sheikhal.
well i don't see that many problems with Ethiopians nowadays but i see a real with Kenyans and their abuse. i want all foreigners to leave.

well i don't see that many problems with Ethiopians nowadays but i see a real with Kenyans and their abuse. i want all foreigners to leave.
Where exaclty does the abuse happen?

Could you pin point? Because if Kenya wanted to abise somalis somalis would not invest 40% of their wealth in Kenya.

Are you sheikhal by the way?

Where exaclty does the abuse happen?

Could you pin point? Because if Kenya wanted to abise somalis somalis would not invest 40% of their wealth in Kenya.

Are you sheikhal by the way?
wow i am talking about Somalia not Kenya and especially Gedo and all the places KFD are.

yeh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts