The Somaliland colonel killed in Tukoraq (Col Mohamed Daud) was from Gabiley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Not fake map, we don't claim other peoples land like uunsis, Bohol can confirm, because he knows all the clan borders. Ask if you want coz you know nothing ciyaal uunsi,

You are just regurgitating what I said about you back at me.

You are the shameless fucker talking about Sool is HJ two posts ago. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Where did I claim anything that wasn't mine, go ahead and say it you lying bastard.

You aren't even half of Burao which is shared.

HY outnumber you by themselves.

When we add wixi HY so raaca. CM+ HA (Makahiil)+ Arap they outnumber you by large majority, more than 70%.

Your only major town is Caynaba which is far smaller than Gabiley (HA) or Ceerigaabo (HY).

LOOOOL Burco miskiiin, out of the 21 councillors, I own 12 plus the mayor, 1 CM 1 Arap 7 HY.

Cumar

VIP
LOOOOL Burco miskiiin, out of the 21 councillors, I own 12 plus the mayor, 1 CM 1 Arap 7 HY.

So are you saying you are the majority there or not?

We all know Burao is divided, so are you suggesting that East Burao bigger than west.

Councillors doesn't prove anything.

Cumar

VIP
@Xandule

Niyahoow stop embarrassing yourself. Everyone on SSPOT has been educated on who runs the show in Burao kkk

img_6848-gif.44974

Burco is HJ and HY, and yet HJ is the majority, CM not even live in Burco, but togdheer, CM not even have one xaafad in Burco, they live either with HJ or HY,

in 2010 when silanyo was the musharax, 75% of Burco votes, HY voted UDUB and UCiD

Cumar

VIP
@Xandule honestly expects me to believe that.

HJ outnumber HY, HA Bari (Ciise Muuse + Sacad Muuse (Makahiil)) and Arap combined.

Kkk you are smoking some good shit.

even last election Kulmiye got 50k and Wadani 40k, in Burco that even shows who is the majority.
I am not reer burao so I wouldn't know or care to be quite frank. That is a big claim which I doubt tbh.

You have not given any proof while i provided Canadian immigration sources for Gabiley.

You can debate @Saalax Bidaar, @Wei or @Bohol on that.

It's obvious, why debate when it's facts. Still you are Laangaab who lives one region of waqooyi galbeed.

Cumar

VIP
Kulaha HJ are majority in Burao.

Walaahi when I read that I laughed out loud!

giphy.gif

Cumar

VIP
LOL I live, Togdheer, Sahil, Sanaag, Sool.

Minority in all those provinces kkk. Stop claiming others lands.

We all know HY dominate Togdheer.

HA dominate Saxiil.

HY and Harti outnumber you in Sanaag, You are 5th class citizen in Ceerigaabo.

Sool is Dhullos dominated with one small town of Caynaba that the british gave you.

Cumar

VIP
Laangaab, with one region still talking about Burco, don't change the subject, you will still be a laangaab.

Who is changing the subject? Are you sad at the truth?

Langaab is population and numbers, nothing to do with land. Learn Somali and come back to me.

Why are you sucking other people, you know because you can't take laangaabnimo, why mention other people and change the subject, uusni good night, I have to go now, you only prove that you are a loser.

Cumar

VIP
Why are you sucking other people, you know because you can't take laangaabnimo, why mention other people and change the subject, uusni good night, I have to go now, you only prove that you are a loser.

I mentioned others because you claim their lands. Go learn Somali and come back when you are ready to debate seriously. I don't have time for ciyaal maamo who don't know their facts.

Btw, you said @Bohol can confirm your lands kkk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts