The Somaliland colonel killed in Tukoraq (Col Mohamed Daud) was from Gabiley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
That's our anthem my dude. You better not hide when I tag you in the coming days after the dust settles.:umad:

incense-2.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Thousands of Patriotic reer Gabiley would sacrifice for their lives to defend Somaliland like the Martys today because they see the big picture. Why limit yourselves to Gabiley when you can have the whole country within your grasp? :eating:

You guys would love for everyone to be fixated with only their little dusty tuulos but that's not happening. We're marching forward till the border is closed . :banderas:

We Jibril Abokor are proud Somalilanders till the end. :salute:

Today I've realized that there are HA members who don't care about Somaliland and don't believe in Isaaqnimo but they're rare in my eyes since I've never met one and my relatives and all JB I know are hardcore Somalilanders.

All I wish is a strong wealthy centralized nation is shared not only for Isaaqs but for the people within the Somaliland borders so we can benefit from each other. I don't believe in premitive tribalism or sub-clannish behavior. I was raised differently by my good father who taught me to be loyal to Somaliland and only.

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
First of all AUN to those who died

It's unfortunate the neef Bixi would say old men to the front line right two days before the blessed Ramadan.

Neef Bixi wuu gardarnaa and nin gardaran ma guuleysto.

Next time he should think twice before making a move like this.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Cumar is Jibril Abokar/HA when did he claim HY? you see Puntland through everything.
:gucciwhat:

The only thing ilmo Habusheed see is Puntland. When all else fails that is the trump card they use.

Why is Puntland or Dhullos my enemy? They are not the ones claiming my port in Berbera.

Cumar

VIP
The Colonel who died today is from my immediate sub-sub clan.

I have more of a right to express how I feel than anyone on here and if it triggers you, you can go get fucked as far as I am concerned.

We will not be used as a cannon fodder to defend bullshit British borders that have no basis in reality.

Cumar

VIP
@Cumar is just looking after his relatives' interest. Why should he die in far away deserts like Col Mohamed Daud when he can chill in Gabiley? it is irrational to expect him to support it since his direct relatives are in the line of danger.

Tukoraq
Deegaanka-Tukaraq.png

Gabiley
31895426_1759962440729272_1954364455034814464_n.jpg

Exactly Mudane. :yousmart:

If this political experiment fails tomorrow, I will be fine.

I have the customs (Kalabaydh), the dry port (Wajaale), the deep sea port (Berbera), Buuraha Sheikh in Togdheer and the breadbasket (Gabiley) along with our half of Hargeisa.

I easily meet the two state requirement under SFG:

Western & Northern Waqooyi Galbeed along with Northwestern Togdheer

These Ilmo-Habusheed cannot survive without Jegaan, I can.

Thats the facts which scare em hence their calacaal all over this thread:manny:

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Exactly Mudane. You got it. :yousmart:

If this political experiment fails tomorrow, I will be fine.

I have the customs (Kalabaydh), the dry port (Wajaale), the deep sea port (Berbera), Buuraha Sheikh in Togdheer and the breadbasket (Gabiley) along with our half of Hargeisa.

I easily meet the two state requirement so I honestly couldn't care less.

These Ilmo-Habeesheed cannot survive without Jegaan, I can.

Thats the facts which scare em.

Are the Habar Awal militias organized by Jidhif on their way to Tukaraq? Or did they die of malaria? How are you gonna avenge those 11 JB lost souls today? What about your taliye?

:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Cumar

VIP
Are the Habar Awal militias organized by Jidhif on their way to Tukaraq? Or did they die of malaria? How are you gonna avenge those 11 JB lost souls today? What about your taliye?

:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

When @Starscream enslaves you and retakes his former town of Caynaba that you illegally occupy, I will not be bailing you out this time.

Keep the insults coming, your day of reckoning is soon near Habesha boy.

We will see what your people are made of when there is No HA, HY, Gadabursi, Arap, Madhiban to save y'all against the mighty Dhulbahante.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I've been saving your ass since 1750, search up Kite Fiqi you uunsi boy. Isaaq waxaad katahay inan yaroo uunsado you fucking street product.

Go and avenge your JB boys

Cumar

VIP
I've been saving your ass since 1750, search up Kite Fiqi you uunsi boy. Isaaq waxaad katahay inan yaroo uunsado you fucking street product.

Go and avenge your JB boys

JB died like men which is something you will never understand.

You don't get to talk about fighting when your only role in the military is serving the bariis for the men.

1750 kulaha, like you gained any land without the British helping you.

@Cumar You know Cayanaba alone and The whole of Gabiley region include, Arabsiyo, Wajaale, Allaybaday and so on, is about the same pops according to last presidential election statistics, plus alot of HJ never bothered to register because, there was no HJ president candidate that time.

Imagine, Togdheer, 75% of Sahil region, Two districts of Sanaag, Garadag district, majority of Ceel-Afweyn district, Hawd etc.

Cumar

VIP
@Cumar You know Cayanaba alone and The whole of Gabiley region include, Arabsiyo, Wajaale, Allaybaday and so on, is about the same pops according to last presidential election statistics, plus alot of HJ will not bothered to register because, there was no HJ president candidate that time.

Imagine, Togdheer, 75% of Sahil region, Two districts of Sanaag, Garadag district, majority of Ceel-Afweyn district, Hawd etc.

You are insane and not worth seriously engaging if you think Caynaba has more people than Gabiley.

Cumar

VIP
60% of SL lives between Hargeisa-Gabiley-Wajaale-Borama.

And this fucking retard wants me to believe that Caynaba has more people than Gabiely.

Waar wuxu doqonsanaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts