killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
IMG_20231018_111359.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have no sympathy for Palestine or Islamic world, pathetic asking the WORLD to protect u like an 'eelay' magan alle is now magan 'gaaleed' kkkkkkk. U refused to adopt human rights in ur society and give everyone their freedom and wonder why their 'fires' ur constantly putting out. U cannot reach 'renaiisance' level without 'unrestricted freedom of speech and ideas' as a bed-rock even ideas or speech u disagree with. I mean after-all god gave every person freedom and any society taking it away will remain how islamic world is today 'shit hole 3rd world economically and militarily a joke begging 4 mercy from gaalo' overlords.

I even laugh when I go to cemetaries and see how gaalo store their ppl in steel-reinforced coffins so in 1000 years ppl can find them forget their 'royalties' who r put in CHAMBERS like Pharoahs so the future can find them and say U R SUPERIOR, while muslims r buried in a pathetic sheet that insects will chew thru and eventually their corpse, leaving no trace behind for future muslims while 'gaalo' have a 'treasure' trove and start abusing them saying u 'were animals' with no trace.

God blessed Gaalo deal with it thats why their strong and ur weak, god hates u, dont act like u have any TRUTH, if u did, u wouldn't be SCUM of the world. They can't even put together 'ak.47' and at the mercy of russia-america-chinese to help them.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When I see Muslims I feel this absolute 'disgust n distain' for them becuz my ancestors r being humiliated by these cretins who think its about 'right n wrong' morality in the world, when its all about win/losses(BRAINS), right n wrong is for akhiro not dunya, dunya is abou wins/losses no morality involved.

Tom Hardy Sony GIF by Venom Movie

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Turks needed to spread democracy in Islamic world and full FREEDOMS like they have to increase the potential of ideas developing to help Islamic world, without freedom none of that is possible. Pakistan/iran should've transferred nuke tech to each regional islamic nation to counterbalance the kuffar regional sheriffs. They shud set up their own muslim IMF and provide loans to nations to build up infrastructure.

But nope they prefer this bullshit morality nonsense of 'we are right' nonsense. Then keep remaining in this situation where ur begging GAALO. Why aren't u begging God? i'll tell u why, cuz GOD is NEUTRAL in this world, he won't pick sides. This world is purely about win/losses not sermons and religious morality.

Somalia government actually thinking anyone actually cares about a third world country that can easily be wiped statement, why not make a statement condemning al shabaab?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalia government actually thinking anyone actually cares about a third world country that can easily be wiped statement, why not make a statement condemning al shabaab?

Don't insult 3rd world nation with Somalia, these guys can't even import weapons or get nation building loan which 3rd world can. Their trusteeship or 4th world at best becuz their only allowed 'ngo, humanitarian' aid, imagine 30 years stuck in humanitarian aid, gaza will even get out of humanitarian aid within Months.

Don't insult 3rd world nation with Somalia, these guys can't even import weapons or get nation building loan which 3rd world can. Their trusteeship or 4th world at best becuz their only allowed 'ngo, humanitarian' aid, imagine 30 years stuck in humanitarian aid, gaza will even get out of humanitarian aid within Months.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I have no sympathy for Palestine or Islamic world, pathetic asking the WORLD to protect u like an 'eelay' magan alle is now magan 'gaaleed' kkkkkkk. U refused to adopt human rights in ur society and give everyone their freedom and wonder why their 'fires' ur constantly putting out. U cannot reach 'renaiisance' level without 'unrestricted freedom of speech and ideas' as a bed-rock even ideas or speech u disagree with. I mean after-all god gave every person freedom and any society taking it away will remain how islamic world is today 'shit hole 3rd world economically and militarily a joke begging 4 mercy from gaalo' overlords.

I even laugh when I go to cemetaries and see how gaalo store their ppl in steel-reinforced coffins so in 1000 years ppl can find them forget their 'royalties' who r put in CHAMBERS like Pharoahs so the future can find them and say U R SUPERIOR, while muslims r buried in a pathetic sheet that insects will chew thru and eventually their corpse, leaving no trace behind for future muslims while 'gaalo' have a 'treasure' trove and start abusing them saying u 'were animals' with no trace.

God blessed Gaalo deal with it thats why their strong and ur weak, god hates u, dont act like u have any TRUTH, if u did, u wouldn't be SCUM of the world. They can't even put together 'ak.47' and at the mercy of russia-america-chinese to help them.
Your incoherent babble is sickening get some mental health support.

When you are on your death bed and see the Angels and the spirit world; you would try to utter the Shahdah out of desperation but you will fail and utter what is truly in your heart.

Think about it before it's too late.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When you are on your death bed and see the Angels and the spirit world; you would try to utter the Shahdah out of desperation but you will fail and utter what is truly in your heart.

Think about it before it's too late.

How is ur religion right about the next world, when u don't even know this 'world'? a ppl struggling economically/militarily but they know about 'akhira' kkkkk ur gullible bruv. When u master this world, then talk about next world, that make SENSE.

How is ur religion right about the next world, when u don't even know this 'world'? a ppl struggling economically/militarily but they know about 'akhira' kkkkk ur gullible bruv. When u master this world, then talk about next world, that make SENSE.
Ok, that's why it's called Faith.

Anyway, I have said peace; do what you gotta do.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ok, that's why it's called Faith.

Anyway, I have said peace; do what you gotta do.

I don't mind faith, lakin umaad aan cuntadisa, biyahisa, iyo xaarkisa sida loo maareeyo garan karin lakin u believe wat he says to u about akhiro? Forget actuaally contributing knowledge, bro knowledge starts here in this world, if u dont know gurigaga, u dont know shit about any other world. Why u think terrorism is so RIFE in ur country, illerate ppl r learning dugsi first kkkk

I don't mind faith, lakin umaad aan cuntadisa, biyahisa, iyo xaarkisa sida loo maareeyo garan karin lakin u believe wat he says to u about akhiro? Forget actuaally contributing knowledge, bro knowledge starts here in this world, if u dont know gurigaga, u dont know shit about any other world. Why u think terrorism is so RIFE in ur country, illerate ppl r learning dugsi first kkkk
You are all over the place and just talking our of your ass now foh

Gaal futada iska dhaqin ha ii faanin aniga

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Do you think islamic history began 50 years ago?

Muslims have been dominating economically, scientifically and militarily for centuries if not for a whole millennium

Internet Nomad

VIP
You are all over the place and just talking our of your ass now foh

Gaal futada iska dhaqin ha ii faanin aniga
This guy self admitted he is psychotic so I wouldnโ€™t pay to much mind to what he says. He is just another unfortunate case of mental illness.

He thinks what he is saying is profound but to anyone who has reasoning ability above the age of a 5 year old just thinks he sounds insane.

Trending