THE REALITY OF MADKHALIS (Salafi Publications, CCdawah, Troid Publications, etc exposed)

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Khurooj against a kafir ruler is in the sunnah but your beloved madkhalis twist it to protect saudi and blind the masses.

The context i applied it to wasn't batil your talking about those individuals who use the hadith to continue in their blindness such as graveworshippers or shiites.

If a prostitute said to you zina is haram would you agree with her or disagree ?

likewise i agreed with that shaykh who said khurooj against kafir ruler is permissible regardless of his beliefs or what he follows what he said is the truth.
Lum said:
Your statement is wrong. You said:The evidence is this hadith when Abu hurayrah took advice from shaytaan and agreed with him
Questioner:
Some of the people of innovation use the hadith of Abu Hurayrah as evidence for the permissibility of studying under the people of innovation, since Abu Hurayrah took knowledge from Shaytān [as they claim]
This hadith disproves your statement
Shaykh Ṣāliḥ ibn Fawzān al-Fawzān:
He took knowledge from the Messenger ﷺ. He was the one who informed him of that. He did not take that from Shaytān nor did he rely upon what the Shaytān said. Rather, he relied upon what the Messenger ﷺ said. “He told the truth, [although] he is a great liar.” This is an incorrect deduction. This statement is an example of incorrect reasoning.
Source:

Lum said:
Your statement is wrong. You said:The evidence is this hadith when Abu hurayrah took advice from shaytaan and agreed with him
Questioner:
Some of the people of innovation use the hadith of Abu Hurayrah as evidence for the permissibility of studying under the people of innovation, since Abu Hurayrah took knowledge from Shaytān [as they claim]
This hadith disproves your statement
He took knowledge from the Messenger ﷺ. He was the one who informed him of that. He did not take that from Shaytān nor did he rely upon what the Shaytān said. Rather, he relied upon what the Messenger ﷺ said. “He told the truth, [although] he is a great liar.” This is an incorrect deduction. This statement is an example of incorrect reasoning.
Source:

The way i worded it was wrong but the context is corrected, why you bothered about petty stuff like that

i sent you many articles about saudi arabia and their complete anti islam practices but you haven't mentioned a word about it.

@Lum @nomadicblood

You keep mentioning isis and al qaeda the same rebel groups who are indirectly financed and backed by your beloved saudi money to destabilise regions so america can profit

Khurooj against kafir leader is correct ( i know you acknowledge this) but you are biased towards saudi and give them the benefit of the doubt even though their transgressions are clear as day they hardly rule by sharia.

Riba is kaabair sin but saudi central monetary system thrives of riba this is enough for kufr akbar.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Khurooj against a kafir ruler like saudi is haqq !!
I am still waiting for your reply on the Hadith Why do you ignore?
You're full of xaar spamming this page with biased points of view which go against quran and sunnah.

You think saudi is a muslim state but countless amount of times you have been shown their kufr.

Why do you keep mentioning isis and alqaeda and other random individuals who have nothing to do with the topic.

Khurooj against a kafir ruler like saudi is haqq !!

Your same cult call democratically elected leaders wali al amr

You do know man made laws is not allowed in islam?

So much contradiction

You also admitted you are stubborn no wonder you are attracted to this poisonous ideology.

Spamming videos from madkhalis wont prove anything its the same kharjii this kharjii that
"...So, SPEECH is a form of REBELLION (Khurooj)"! - Sh. Salih al Fawzaan (Hafidhahullah)
Shaikh Fawzaan (hafidhahullaah) said:
Whoever disobeys the command of the ruler then he has disobeyed the Messenger (sallallaahualaihi wasallam). As long as the ruler does not order him with sinning, then disobedience of him is the disobedience of the Messenger (sallallaahualaihi wasallam).
Similarly if he criticises the ruler, then this is the madhab of the Khawaarij who criticise the rulers, speak about them and incite the people against them.
The young rabble who rose up against Uthmaan did not do so except due to the vile Ibn Saba'. He began to speak in the gatherings and incite the people until the foolish people began to rage, and this ended in the killing of Uthmaan (radiallaahu anhu). And what tribulations were the Muslims thrown into due to his killing? Things that would make the hair turn grey due the killing of the Caliph and rebelling against him.
The Various Ways and Precursors of Rebellion
http://www.fatwaislam.com/fis/index.cfm?scn=fd&ID=18
...Rebellion against the rulers occurs by the sword which is the most extreme form of rebellion and it [rebellion] also occurs by speech, by way of criticising, abusing, and speaking about them in gatherings and on pulpits. This agitates and encourages the people to rebel against the ruler and belittles the ruler in front of their eyes. So speech is a form of rebellion.
Is Dhul-Khuwaisarah regarded as a Companion or a Khaarijee?
http://www.fatwaislam.com/fis/index.cfm?scn=fd&ID=10
The one who said to the Messenger "you are not #just," then this was the precursor of rebellion. He rebelled against the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) in the sense that accused him of treachery.
And it is not from the conditions of being from the Khawaarij that one carries weapons, rather when a person believes in takfeer of the Muslims because of major sins, then he becomes a Khaarijee and upon their madhab. And if he incites the people against the ruler of the muslims by his sermons and writings, even if he didn't raise his sword, then this is the madhab of the Khawaarij.
And the Khawaarij are of many types. Amongst them are those carry weapons, those who speak with the like of what this man said to the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam), and amongst them are those who write, and those who believe with their hearts and do not speak or do anything, but in his aqeedah and in his heart is the aqeedah of the Khawaarij. However some of them are more severe than others.
==============
#SocialJustice #Speech #Khawarij #Khurooj #Qadiyyah #IbnSaba #Verbal

@Dawo where is your daleel?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
The way i worded it was wrong but the context is corrected, why you bothered about petty stuff like that

i sent you many articles about saudi arabia and their complete anti islam practices but you haven't mentioned a word about it.
The wording was wrong. It`s not petty. "‘Indeed this religion is knowledge, so look towards whom you take your knowledge from’."
Questioner:
Some of the people of innovation use the ḥadīth of Abu Hurayrah as evidence for the permissibility of studying under the people of innovation, since Abu Hurayrah took knowledge from Shaytān [as they claim].

Last edited:
Saudi bombs a bus full of children in Yemen

@Lum @nomadicblood do condemn this?

Do you also condemn MBS defending China's concentration camps for Uighur Muslims?

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
@Dawo
Khurooj with the Tongue/speech , leads to Khurooj with the sword!
Even talking about ther ruler (backbiting him) is from the 'aqeedah of the Khawaarij, for it leads to disobedience of the ruler which leads to rebelling (revolution) against him which leads to the chaos and the spilling of the blood.
Ziyaad ibn Kusaib al-Adawiyy said, "I was with Abu Bakrah beneath the minbar (pulpit) of Ibn 'Aamir. He was giving a speech and was wearing a fine garment. So Abu Bilal said, 'Look at our ameer wearing the garment of the disobedient.' Then Abu Bakrah said: Be silent. I heard the Messenger of Allaah (salallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) say:
Whoever demeans (disgraces) the sultan (ruler) of Allaah upon the earth, Allaah will humiliate him." (at-Tirmidhee, authenticated by Imaam al-Albaanee may Allaah have mercy upon him)
Shaikh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-'Uthaimeen (rahimahullah) said:
So when speaking about the king by backbiting, giving him advice in the open and publicizing (his faults), when that is (but) humiliation of him, that humiliation for which Allaah has threatened the one who does it with humiliation and debasement, then there is no doubt that it is obligatory to carefully observe what we have mentioned - that he should desire to give advice in secret and other such things. This being for the ones who are capable of advising them, from among the scholars, those who visit them and mix with them, and by whose advise they find benefit, as opposed to those besides the (scholars)....
(Maqaasidul-Islaam, p. 393)

I am still waiting for your reply on the Hadith Why do you ignore?

"...So, SPEECH is a form of REBELLION (Khurooj)"! - Sh. Salih al Fawzaan (Hafidhahullah)
Whoever disobeys the command of the ruler then he has disobeyed the Messenger (sallallaahualaihi wasallam). As long as the ruler does not order him with sinning, then disobedience of him is the disobedience of the Messenger (sallallaahualaihi wasallam).
Similarly if he criticises the ruler, then this is the madhab of the Khawaarij who criticise the rulers, speak about them and incite the people against them.
The young rabble who rose up against Uthmaan did not do so except due to the vile Ibn Saba'. He began to speak in the gatherings and incite the people until the foolish people began to rage, and this ended in the killing of Uthmaan (radiallaahu anhu). And what tribulations were the Muslims thrown into due to his killing? Things that would make the hair turn grey due the killing of the Caliph and rebelling against him.
The Various Ways and Precursors of Rebellion
http://www.fatwaislam.com/fis/index.cfm?scn=fd&ID=18
...Rebellion against the rulers occurs by the sword which is the most extreme form of rebellion and it [rebellion] also occurs by speech, by way of criticising, abusing, and speaking about them in gatherings and on pulpits. This agitates and encourages the people to rebel against the ruler and belittles the ruler in front of their eyes. So speech is a form of rebellion.
Is Dhul-Khuwaisarah regarded as a Companion or a Khaarijee?
http://www.fatwaislam.com/fis/index.cfm?scn=fd&ID=10
The one who said to the Messenger "you are not #just," then this was the precursor of rebellion. He rebelled against the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam) in the sense that accused him of treachery.
And it is not from the conditions of being from the Khawaarij that one carries weapons, rather when a person believes in takfeer of the Muslims because of major sins, then he becomes a Khaarijee and upon their madhab. And if he incites the people against the ruler of the muslims by his sermons and writings, even if he didn't raise his sword, then this is the madhab of the Khawaarij.
And the Khawaarij are of many types. Amongst them are those carry weapons, those who speak with the like of what this man said to the Prophet (sallallaahualaihi wasallam), and amongst them are those who write, and those who believe with their hearts and do not speak or do anything, but in his aqeedah and in his heart is the aqeedah of the Khawaarij. However some of them are more severe than others.
==============
#SocialJustice #Speech #Khawarij #Khurooj #Qadiyyah #IbnSaba #Verbal

@Dawo where is your daleel?

You're an incomprehensible fool whos posting the rulings for rulers who rule BY SHARIA , saudi arabia is complete anti islam their practices are all over the internet for you to see.

Do you know what istihlaal is ?
why do you spam irrelevant stuff ?
Are you even aware what naqid al
islam is ?

You're the same person who asked for proof of slander when it was on the same article you sent then you admitted you're stubborn

Spamming stuff aint gonna help

Saudi Arabia is a kafir state

Do you also condemn MBS defending China's concentration camps for Uighur Muslims?

They will never reply to this they just parrot

Kharjii
Rebellion
Rulers

nomadicblood

I am not a farax

WHY is KSA BOMBING schools and hospitals in Yemen?!
Saudi Foreign Minister responds to these accusations and allegations!
#Share #Watch

Adel al Jubair washes the Media Lies spread against KSA in regards to Yemen war.
https://tinyurl.com/KSAYemen
Speech by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Adel bin Ahmad Al-Jubeir, at Chatham House London, September 7, 2016
http://www.mofa.gov.sa/sites/mofaen/aboutMinistry/Minister/PressConferences/Pages/ArticleID2016926174332906.aspx
kingdom of Saudi arabia Ministry of Foreign Affairs The Ministry Minister of Foreign Affairs Press Conferences Speech by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Adel bin Ahmad Al-Jubeir, at Chatham House London, September 7, 2016
SAUDI FOREIGN MINISTER ADEL AL-JUBEIR: yes I know. With regards to issue of schools and hospitals, and os forth I think a lot of it is vastly exaggerated. The Houthis-Saleh have turned schools, and hospitals, and mosques into commanding control centers. They have turned them into weapons depots. And in a way that they are no longer civilian targets. They are military targets. They may have been a school a year ago, but they were not school when they were bombed. When you have a building that used to be a school that has become a weapons depot, it is no longer a school, it is a weapons depot.
There is a fault with how information is gathered in Yemen, which is not accurate. People say this is a school. Well, it may have been a school a year ago, but was not a school when it was bombed, and then they say the coalition hit a school. Not true.
People accuse us- the coalition- of bombing a wedding party in which 120 people died. We had no planes the day of the wedding, the day before the wedding, or the day after the wedding. But I do not see anyone retracting the charges.
We were accused of bombing the old city of Sana'a, common heritage of mankind, when we had no fliers anywhere near the old city. I do not see anyone coming and saying, "sorry, we charged you incorrectly". We were accused of dropping cluster bombs- British made cluster bombs- BL-755, amnesty reports and for months the media talks about how we used cluster bombs in Yemen.
Well guess what, the cluster bombs were bought in 2—in 1985 by 2005 they were obsolete, Great Britain could not extend the shelf-life of the cluster bombs because of the US-signed conventions. And our airplanes, the Tornado airplanes we bought from Britain, the electronic warfare systems when they were upgraded to accommodate new ammunitions, the ability to accommodate cluster bombs was removed because Britain signed the treaty to that effect.
So if you have a bomb that's a dud, and you have a platform- the airplane- that cannot use the bomb, how can we have dropped it? Where is the logic?
Ok, there was a bomb in Yemen that did not explode, so we are investigating it to see how it got there. But people jumped to conclusions when it comes to Saudi Arabia and the coalition and things get exaggerated and gets repeated and it becomes a fact and nobody takes a step back and say wait a minute let's be reasonable. Let's have an informed discussion.
What interest do we have in killing children in Yemen? Yemen is our neighbor we have been by far the largest supporter of Yemen for 40 years. By far. We have 4 million Yemenis living in Saudi Arabia, why do we want to antagonize them?
I do not see criticism about child-soldiers by Houthis. I do not see criticism about indiscriminate bombing by Houthis. I do not see criticism about the Houthis violating international resolutions and taking over a country. I do not see criticism of the Houthis lobbing ballistic missiles at Saudi Arabia. But I see criticism of Saudi Arabia in defending a legitimate government based on international law and based on United Nations resolutions.
So yes, is there collateral damage in war? In every war there is collateral damage. The objective is to try to minimize it. The objective is to try be as careful as possible.
When an incident happens and you investigate and you realize may be the intelligence was wrong, Ok we need a better system of betting it. If you realize may be the procedures were inadequate. You put in place procedures to ensure that it does not happen. That is what your military does.
This is what the American Military does. This is what the Saudi military does. This what the Emirati military does. This is not what Houthi-Saleh does.
They shell indiscriminately, they starve people, they hijack humanitarian assistance. and yet these charges that are leveled at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the coalition, and when they turn out to be bogus, nobody stands up and says, "sorry we were misinformed". They just go on to the next one.
And so we do abide by international humanitarian law. And we are very cognizant of it. And we are determined to minimize civilian damage and collateral damage. And this is what our allies and our friends attest to. Thank you.

44546750_1007726226095653_6712426227379994624_n.jpg

@Lum

Yes i did make a general takfir not an individual takfir as there are barriers for this and each case must be assessed throughly.

But as in a general sense yes what they are upon is complete disbelief because they made haram halal.

Why delete your post ?

Do you know there are different types of
takfir ?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
#Share #Watch

Adel al Jubair washes the Media Lies spread against KSA in regards to Yemen war.
Speech by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Adel bin Ahmad Al-Jubeir, at Chatham House London, September 7, 2016
http://www.mofa.gov.sa/sites/mofaen/aboutMinistry/Minister/PressConferences/Pages/ArticleID2016926174332906.aspx
kingdom of Saudi arabia Ministry of Foreign Affairs The Ministry Minister of Foreign Affairs Press Conferences Speech by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Adel bin Ahmad Al-Jubeir, at Chatham House London, September 7, 2016
SAUDI FOREIGN MINISTER ADEL AL-JUBEIR: yes I know. With regards to issue of schools and hospitals, and os forth I think a lot of it is vastly exaggerated. The Houthis-Saleh have turned schools, and hospitals, and mosques into commanding control centers. They have turned them into weapons depots. And in a way that they are no longer civilian targets. They are military targets. They may have been a school a year ago, but they were not school when they were bombed. When you have a building that used to be a school that has become a weapons depot, it is no longer a school, it is a weapons depot.
There is a fault with how information is gathered in Yemen, which is not accurate. People say this is a school. Well, it may have been a school a year ago, but was not a school when it was bombed, and then they say the coalition hit a school. Not true.
People accuse us- the coalition- of bombing a wedding party in which 120 people died. We had no planes the day of the wedding, the day before the wedding, or the day after the wedding. But I do not see anyone retracting the charges.
We were accused of bombing the old city of Sana'a, common heritage of mankind, when we had no fliers anywhere near the old city. I do not see anyone coming and saying, "sorry, we charged you incorrectly". We were accused of dropping cluster bombs- British made cluster bombs- BL-755, amnesty reports and for months the media talks about how we used cluster bombs in Yemen.
Well guess what, the cluster bombs were bought in 2—in 1985 by 2005 they were obsolete, Great Britain could not extend the shelf-life of the cluster bombs because of the US-signed conventions. And our airplanes, the Tornado airplanes we bought from Britain, the electronic warfare systems when they were upgraded to accommodate new ammunitions, the ability to accommodate cluster bombs was removed because Britain signed the treaty to that effect.
So if you have a bomb that's a dud, and you have a platform- the airplane- that cannot use the bomb, how can we have dropped it? Where is the logic?
Ok, there was a bomb in Yemen that did not explode, so we are investigating it to see how it got there. But people jumped to conclusions when it comes to Saudi Arabia and the coalition and things get exaggerated and gets repeated and it becomes a fact and nobody takes a step back and say wait a minute let's be reasonable. Let's have an informed discussion.
What interest do we have in killing children in Yemen? Yemen is our neighbor we have been by far the largest supporter of Yemen for 40 years. By far. We have 4 million Yemenis living in Saudi Arabia, why do we want to antagonize them?
I do not see criticism about child-soldiers by Houthis. I do not see criticism about indiscriminate bombing by Houthis. I do not see criticism about the Houthis violating international resolutions and taking over a country. I do not see criticism of the Houthis lobbing ballistic missiles at Saudi Arabia. But I see criticism of Saudi Arabia in defending a legitimate government based on international law and based on United Nations resolutions.
So yes, is there collateral damage in war? In every war there is collateral damage. The objective is to try to minimize it. The objective is to try be as careful as possible.
When an incident happens and you investigate and you realize may be the intelligence was wrong, Ok we need a better system of betting it. If you realize may be the procedures were inadequate. You put in place procedures to ensure that it does not happen. That is what your military does.
This is what the American Military does. This is what the Saudi military does. This what the Emirati military does. This is not what Houthi-Saleh does.
They shell indiscriminately, they starve people, they hijack humanitarian assistance. and yet these charges that are leveled at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the coalition, and when they turn out to be bogus, nobody stands up and says, "sorry we were misinformed". They just go on to the next one.
And so we do abide by international humanitarian law. And we are very cognizant of it. And we are determined to minimize civilian damage and collateral damage. And this is what our allies and our friends attest to. Thank you.

Na`am, Moosa Richardson is right.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@Lum

Yes i did make a general takfir not an individual takfir as they are barriers for this and each case must be assessed throughly.

But as in a general sense yes what they are upon is complete disbelief because they made haram halal.

Why delete your post ?

Do you know there are different types of
takfir ?
"Takfir itself has conditions, amongst them is knowledge and intent". If this is the case, and you agree then why make this big claim?

#Share #Watch

You have no shame whatsoever for defending scumbags killing innocents

So the UN, Amnesty and everyone is lying but Adel Al Jubeir is telling the truth? He's also the fraud who appeared on interviews trying to downplay Khoshogji's murder but was easily debuked.

Also you're spamming a bunch of irrelevant trash, Yemen is the worst humanitarian disaster, Saudis have been killing innocent people, according to some estimates are 85,000 innocent civilians have been killed.

Another WHO article

The armed conflict in Yemen has killed and injured thousands of Yemeni civilians since it began. As of November 2018, 6,872 civilians had been killed and 10,768 wounded, the majority by Saudi Arabia-led coalition airstrikes, according to the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR). The actual civilian casualties are likely much higher. Thousands more have been displaced by the fighting and millions suffer from shortages of food and medical care.

@Dawo do you see this? These Cultists have no shame wallahi

"Takfir itself has conditions, amongst them is knowledge and intent". If this is the case, and you agree then why make this big claim?

Cause Saudi Arabia's disbelief is clear as daylight but you and your stooges choose to ignore it.

The main reason is their indulgence of riba and making it permissible.

So the UN, Amnesty and everyone is lying but Adel Al Jubeir is telling the truth? He's also the fraud who appeared on interviews trying to downplay Khoshogji's murder but was easily debuked.

Also you're spamming a bunch of irrelevant trash, Yemen is the worst humanitarian disaster, Saudis have been killing innocent people, according to some estimates are 85,000 innocent civilians have been killed.

Another WHO article

The armed conflict in Yemen has killed and injured thousands of Yemeni civilians since it began. As of November 2018, 6,872 civilians had been killed and 10,768 wounded, the majority by Saudi Arabia-led coalition airstrikes, according to the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR). The actual civilian casualties are likely much higher. Thousands more have been displaced by the fighting and millions suffer from shortages of food and medical care.

They are evil people, if you don't agree with their warped views they don't class you as a muslim but rather a mubtadi so they disassociate themselves from the rest of the muslims and claim they are the superior saved sect.

Another WHO article

Should we really trust the UN and WHO?

download11.jpg

The WHO encourages teaching masturbation to four-year-olds.

No way am I trusting WHO, UN or the Jewish-controlled media.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
You're an incomprehensible fool whos posting the rulings for rulers who rule BY SHARIA , saudi arabia is complete anti islam their practices are all over the internet for you to see.

Do you know what istihlaal is ?
why do you spam irrelevant stuff ?
Are you even aware what naqid al
islam is ?

You're the same person who asked for proof of slander when it was on the same article you sent then you admitted you're stubborn

Spamming stuff aint gonna help

Saudi Arabia is a kafir state

Your ideology is destroyed

You refuse to believe that you´re on baatil. How sad. If you were true with yourself would you have accept the truth? These ikhwanis don't care about Yemen they only care about ruling the countries

Screen-Shot-2020-05-26-at-9.45.05-AM.png

I suppose if we're going to implement a New World Order with homo imams, niqab basically extinct, Islam taken as a joke, the extinction of the family, the daughters turned into s, the sons turned into s-

if we're going to implement that I guess the first number one target should be Saudi.

It's not about getting rid of "Madkhalis"- it's about getting rid of Salafiyyah.

The future we're moving towards is one of degeneracy and Salafiyyah is a big obstacle.

This push that's being led by Jew York Times, CNN, Nicki Minaj, feminists, liberals, atheists- what's the aim of this coalition? To restore True Islam?

It's not about that all. It's about global liberal hegemony. This is a jihad that's openly being backed by globohomo.

Saudi isn't perfect. But it makes no sense for me to fight a battle that's about enforcing world liberal hegemony.

Your ideology is destroyed

You refuse to believe that you´re on baatil. How sad. If you were true with yourself would you have accept the truth? These ikhwanis don't care about Yemen they only care about ruling the countries

Again baseless accusations without you responding to my points of saudi arabias disbelief clearly you are ignoring it which proves you're a hizbi who blind follows a deviant sect.

Trending

Latest posts