The power of the GUS is incredible! Hodan Naleya uses @Republic of SL N FB bc she married 2 an ISsaq

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand wallahi. Weirdest subclan intermarriage ever.

It's the same thing, just shortened.

Men bring more shame than anybody.
How would you feel about the annual gaalkacayo skirmish if your mom instead of isaq was HG? I wonder how those kids feel.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Even d&m who aren't even a fighting clan had control of their regions before you had control of any of your towns. The SNM was defeated by a sub clan of Dhulbahante and Warsangeli, the naleye ahmed didn't even ask back up from the rest of us, however you guys had to bring idoors from as far as gabiley. The whole Somaliland even madhiban and gadabursi couldn't take take buuhoodle. And you are talking about laascaanood? Lmao, you are there because you were invited there.

So SL controls the dhulo capital of the world and yet you guys won:mjlol:. we own that ass, go to Lascanood and you'll see all the anti SL people lkn bac la'aan baan kuwada aasnay :birdman:

waraabe

Your superior
She kept telling me think of the children dee every time I asked why :icon lol: At least with carabta she straight up told me 'they beat their wives and kidnap the children to another country' lmao but I couldn't figure out what she had against potential non isaaq suitors loooool

She was trying to save my hypothetical children from being cuqdad ridden hateful creatures :cryinglaughsmiley:

Lmaoooooo wallahi this site taught me about intra isaaq infighting, something I'd thought I'd never see :mjlol:

If @waraabe bans me from burco can I ban him from south hargeisa? :mjlol:

Kkkk I am isaaqist not Sub clanist

Bohol

VIP
Are you kidding? @Duke of Bohol doesn't sound that bad. waraabe is so unpredictable. be careful.:icon lol:

Uu sheeg. I would treat her well but some women love being abused :lol: so I say let her sleep with the enemy. :manny:

503full-sleeping-with-the-enemy-poster.jpg

Gambar

VIP
How would you feel about the annual gaalkacayo skirmish if your mom instead of isaq was HG? I wonder how those kids feel.
I would probably be used to dysfunction with the weekly infighting. My father always warned me against Hawiye as a whole. He explicitly stated to all of us (his children) not to bring Hawiye to his house, forget about HG. My father is from Ceerigabo my mother is from Hargeisa, no conflicts whatsoever. :icon lol:

Are you kidding? @Duke of Bohol doesn't sound that bad. waraabe is so unpredictable. be careful.:icon lol:

@Duke of Bohol is red piller and a basement dweller tho, He hates women because he's too ugly to get laid and would most likely rat me out if we ever meet in shepherds bush whereas @waraabe might steal ur dress from u laundry basket to wear at night while high occasionally but at least he'd make sure to get it laundered and throw in a joint as thnks before returning it :mjkkk:

Last edited:
I would probably be used to dysfunction with the weekly infighting. My father always warned me against Hawiye as a whole. He explicitly stated to all of us (his children) not to bring Hawiye to his house, forget about HG. My father is from Ceerigabo my mother is from Hargeisa, no conflicts whatsoever. :icon lol:
I can imagine how that went. "hawiye inaad ii keento haku fikirin".
There isn't a qabiil my dad hasn't married from(literally), he even married non somalis. so he never told us to be wary of any qabiil. my mom neither but that didn't stop them from throwing typical stereotype all the time.

@Duke of Bohol is red piller and a basement dweller tho, He hates women because he's too ugly to get laid and would most likely rat me out if we ever meet in shepherds bush whereas waraabe might steal ur dress from u laundry basket to wear at night while high occasionally but at least he'd make sure to get it laundered and throw in a joint as thnks before returning it :mjkkk:
:russ: What about getting strangled to death? waraabe gives me that vibe.:kodaksmiley:

Gambar

VIP
I can imagine how that went. "hawiye inaad ii keento haku fikirin".
There isn't a qabiil my dad hasn't married from(literally), he even married non somalis. so he never told us to be wary of any qabiil. my mom neither but that didn't stop them from throwing typical stereotype all the time.
Actually his words were "wir ii keen!" He believes that because he blames himself for not protecting his family during 1991. My parents left in May 1988. If 1991 never happened, he wouldn't care. It's a bit of an cuqdad.

Gambar

VIP
being ilbax means xadhga xidh iyo sida qiyaano hoos looga gunto bay PhD ku haystaan. it's not a compliment. lol
I'll be honest, I love their accent and their calm nature (those who border Bari). They are really cool. Western Somaliland is full of more hot blooded people.

Actually his words were "wir ii keen!" He believes that because he blames himself for not protecting his family during 1991. My parents left in May 1988. If 1991 never happened, he wouldn't care. It's a bit of an cuqdad.
I guess I can't blame him.

Status
Not open for further replies.