The power of the GUS is incredible! Hodan Naleya uses @Republic of SL N FB bc she married 2 an ISsaq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
:what1: Your cuqdad is showing right now, take a breather ina abti
In order to have cuqdad, Dhulbahante would have to be relevant to me. They're the ones with cuqdad, always talking shit about isaaq and MJ. Meanwhile, their mothers are isaaq. I would never disrespect isaaq for the simple fact that my mother is isaaq. They need to show some respect.

It's not her fault, it's her qabiil culture to change views more than catholic priests change their underwear when they see young boys

Mmh the only word idoor know is xasuuqii 1988

I guess its part of their qabiil culture. Up to this day you are still digging out bones.

Why can't your people move on?? :icon neutral:

Somalis are the only people who can pull of being married to one another while both parties still backing their respective qabiils when land disputes and skirmishes happen. How do they do it?:what1: Like we can't agree on living together in certain areas, but we can share a bed and raise kids together.:westbrookwtf:

In order to have cuqdad, Dhulbahante would have to be relevant to me. They're the ones with cuqdad, always talking shit about isaaq and MJ. Meanwhile, their mothers are isaaq. I would never disrespect isaaq for the simple fact that my mother is isaaq. They need to show some respect.

What about the people not showing respect to dhulbahante calling us flip floppers?

Vanguard

Fino alla morte

You're attacking beel dhan that is not relevant to you? Okay bal caadi iska dhig walaal.

The disrespect goes both ways, Isaaq people with Dhulbahante mothers talk shit too. I fail to see why it bothers you so much tbh the only person talking nonsense right now is you.

Gambar

VIP
Somalis are the only people who can pull of being married to one another while both parties still backing their respective qabiils when land disputes and skirmishes happen. How do they do it?:what1: Like we can't agree on living together in certain areas, but we can share a bed and raise kids together.:westbrookwtf:
Because the animosity is what creates the babies ma fahamtay?

What about the people not showing respect to dhulbahante calling us flip floppers?
Dhulbahante are everywhere though, ma been ba la sheegay?
You're attacking beel dhan that is not relevant to you? Okay bal caadi iska dhig walaal.

The disrespect goes both ways, Isaaq people with Dhulbahante mothers talk shit too. I fail to see why it bothers you so much tbh the only person talking nonsense right now is you.
I am not bothered walaal. I simply made a comment.

We won the war which is why we rule you lol

But you lost 50 ,000 - 100,000 Civilians and had to seek refuge in Ethiopia.

Somalia-Hargeisa-Plane.jpg

Everyone moved on but you guys are still digging graves.

@Gambar It just sounds like a backward version of what means to prioritize. If you are willing to give your daughters and sisters for marriage to qabiil x, maybe it isn't such a bad to share land and live with them in peace.

@dhegdheer is right. She didn't change her mind, this is just business.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Folks like @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey thinks she's bothered about petty qabil skirmishes when instead she's just being incredible business savvy :siilaanyolaugh:

If your making something marketed towards somali ppl why would u limit urself to ur own tiny tuulo. I bet she subscribe to the 'I don't see qabil I only see dollar signs' ideology:fittytousand:

Lmao my mum is forever bringing up stories like these as to why I should marry a nice isaaq husband, I never did quite get it until recently :icon lol: Ileen all these cuqdad ridden rats are suffering from mummy issues :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.