The Palestinian Cause Is A Cause For All of The Muslims

don't be deceived.... they are not only after Arabs... they are after Muslims.... what else does Afghanistan have in common with these countries besides Islam?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
You can be a defeatist if you want. It will end with the yahud hiding behind trees and I hope I'm alive when it happens. This won't get resolved with pleasant chit-chat with the yahud or with humanitarianism of the colonialist forces.
Here’s the problem with this. There’s no path to this at the moment and probably will never be. Their conventional military capability and tactics are far superior to all of the Muslim world combined. You can blame corruption and ineptitude in the Muslim world for this.

The only nuclear powered Muslim country is Pakistan and they themselves are this close to collapse. Lets say there’s a powerful Muslim country that tries to carry this out: is it worth annihilating your country for that?

It won’t happen in your life time or anyone else’s lifetime.

Here’s the problem with this.

Here's the problem. I don't care about what you have to say. I believe in Islam. If you don't have faith in Allah, that's your problem. I'm not sure if you're a Jew or a munafiq or what.

BTW You have two thread talking about your experiences hiring prostitutes:

"The full “Asian Milf” experience"
"The “Ebony BBW” experience, first hand"

After you make corn threads about your experiences with prostitutes you want to come and pollute this thread. You should stay out of this, you weird pervert.

Last edited:
THEY ARE HEROES. The medical teams in Gaza have made a decision that is a lesson in humanity: They will not abandon their patients. They will not die because they are abandoned. If Israel plans to kill them, then they will die with them.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Here's the problem. I don't care about what you have to say. I believe in Islam. If you don't have faith in Allah, that's your problem. I'm not sure if you're a Jew or a munafiq or what.

BTW You have two thread talking about your experiences hiring prostitutes:

"The full “Asian Milf” experience"
"The “Ebony BBW” experience, first hand"

After you make corn threads about your experiences with prostitutes you want to come and pollute this thread. You should stay out of this.
You are a complete lunatic. Trees don’t talk. Anyone who believes that trees will tell on Jews is not only insane but dangerous.

Trending

Latest posts