"Israel has destroyed:

-17 masajid
-4 universities completely, 6 partially damaged
-1290 homes completely, 10,800 partially
-84 industrial instalations
-46 offices of communications media completely and partially
-67 schools completely and partially

Entire neighborhoods have disappeared. Much of Gaza has become unrecognizable."

It is not only a fight for Palestinians- it is a fight that defends the dignity of all Muslims and of the only din accepted in the sight of Allah.

Translated from Spanish by google
Khalil's testimony from Gaza: Israel attacked the houses where my family and I now live. We were inside the house and it collapsed. Four people from my (extended) family and five of our neighbors were murdered (including children). Several people were injured including my niece. This may be the last update I can write (I hope to last more days). The bombs are increasing and the paramedics are trying to get people out of the rubble, we don't know if there are more dead or if they are under the rubble and we don't know their condition. I choose to write this because I believe my voice is dying, hopefully somewhat, to get people moving or at least tell the government the truth. Everything that is happening now is because we said no to the last colonialism regime in the world while neocolonialism continues to walk among us with its industries. Sadly, who is supposed to protect us, the international community is the one who gives the green light to repress us more and more. Why does the world wait until they do something? Until we are completely destroyed? My phone battery almost died. I have no access to other energy sources. The power plant here was closed yesterday because there is no gas to operate. We have no food (not even bread), no water (also soon without drinking water), no electricity, no milk for our children and no medicine. I still hold on to the hope of making it out alive, to my family and the love of my friends who have been supporting me from the beginning, and to making my dreams come true and the dreams of oppressed people around the world. Sorry for the long message. I don't know if this message will reach you or not, I'm just trying.

Trending

Latest posts