The next super power of southern Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ferrari @Shaolin23 I was told that there are Madow farmers who give a mango tree as meher
:gladbron::obama:
We need more ethnic somalis there. Heck i would even assimilate the naked pagan afars at this point because in a generation or 2, they would be somali. Bantus are expansionists. Fortunately we will be dead before the horn is fully bantu.

Imagine our grand kids will most likely be more bantu than cushites.:francis:

U gonna have a lil nigga who looks like mayweather's father calling u awoowe.:shookgabre:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
If this is true then R.I.P konfuur, you guys have no hope down there. I think the goal for Somaliland to become its own nation wasn't a bad idea after all.

It’s used to be very rare and taboo for Madow to marry “Jileec” in the south whether they were Dir , Hawiye, Raxanweyne or Darod. Most towns used to have some kind of segregation and even in the big cities Madows are at the bottom of society doing the dirty jobs Somalis look down on. Nowadays things are changing and intermarriage does take place but it’s still uncommon .

is the Raxanweyne I don’t think people understand how deep these people became 50 years ago they were the majority in only 1 gobol Bay or Arlaadi they used to be small minority everywhere else now they are 70% of Bakool which used to belong to Cawlyahan they are 50 % of Baardheere and Luuq you can even find communities as far as Garbaharey Beled Xaawo Doolow and Buurdhuubo now it was rare to see non-Marehan there 40 years ago they been migrating heavily for the last 20 years to Tunni Biyomaal and Garre land in Shabelle/Hoose now Qoryooley Sablaale Kunturwaarey and Wanlaweyn have at least 60 % Raxanweyne presence and forget about Jubbada/dhexe they are already majority there now only Jubbada/Hoose is left and they claim that too welcome to the Raxanweyne century it’s over for Dir Darod and Hawiye this is divine karma walle :ohhh::ohdamn::jaynerd:

They won't amount to anything until they drop the af maay, and speak only excuslively Somali.

Maay Maay is unintelligable for someone who only knows Af Maxaa
I can understand the gist of what they're saying but in reality it might sound like complete gibberish for the majority of af maxaa speakers. As of today I believe it's catagorized as a different dialect rather than language, so you believe that should change?

Imagine our grand kids will most likely be more bantu than cushites.

U gonna have a lil nigga who looks like mayweather's father calling u awoowe.
:jaynerd:
jlm.png

:mjhaps:
images (4).jpeg

I can understand the gist of what they're saying but in reality it might sound like complete gibberish for the majority of af maxaa speakers. As of today I believe it's catagorized as a different dialect rather than language, so you believe that should change?
I believe we should combat it ban it from being used as a medium of education but keep it as an optional dusgi sare subject and allow for it to be taught in Jaamacadaha just like any other language. We make it like what French is taught in western countries. We make Af Somali the language of instruction in higher education institutions. We give preference for Af Somali speakers to become teachers in schools in Bay and Bakool and give preference for Maay Maay speakers to be employed up north and in the central regions and we hope they settle all across the northern and central regions in order for Maay Maay not to have a base keep the language scattered and dispersed and so they use it less in daily life. We help northern Gabooye settle in Bay and Bakool.

We cant run. They will be expanding until they are in saylac and harar. Give up the best lands in the country? Hell no!

We cagdheers been taking a beating for centuries in the galbeed but we have only expanded. We need that kind of attitude in jland as well. Packing and leaving is no option, deporting bantus isn't an option either. Massacring them isnt an option.

What do we have left? Marginalize them, regulate land ownership/farming(their way of life), in a way that favors us. Keep them concentrated in one area instead of allowing them to freely move up and down the country colonizing new lands.

Use affirmative action to shift demographics. Gabooye, Yibir and other marginalized clans we bring them south and allocate lands for them. Along with marginalized sub clans like Hawrarsame. People can't really complain about tribalism if you're helping dadka la dulmiyay. Gabooye are probably bigger than we think but they're scattered all around similar to Shiiqaal. We can have Gabooye and Yibir etc with their own turf in Bay and Bakool. I want to see Gabooye militia inside Koonfur Galbeed
We give Sh/Hoose to Habar Gidir :lolbron:
The problem is the prospect of Madows rising up will increase, since we'll clearly be giving preferential treatment towards Somalis by confiscating land from them & giving it to Somalis. If we allow Madows to stay in Somalia but remain marginalised then we'll definitely have a race war occurring soon.

We should just deport the Madows and save ourselves the hassle of having to deal with a massive fifth column in our country.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My opinion

I don't wanna speak chinese: :damn:

Afky Maayky may leyaa hal shaghal ing yaal oo e harafky (Y), kaasoo weerdhingtis ku gediising weerdhingty shaghale (i , e). Shaghal ing yaalky “Y” may liing etheegsythey weerdhing ing gaar e Afky Maayky, oo e “ieh” taasoo eed liingku dereemow dhamaadky kelmetho Afky Maayky.

Harafky “NG” may liing etheegsythey weerdhing ing gaar e Af Maay, mayny weerdhingtis may ing dhowta weerdhingty dhamaadky kelmytho Afky Ingriisky e “ morning, caring, helping”.
:damn::damn::damn:
LMAOO I'M DEAAAADDDD :dead::mjlol:

The problem is the prospect of Madows rising up will increase, since we'll clearly be giving preferential treatment towards Somalis by confiscating land from them & giving it to Somalis. If we allow Madows to stay in Somalia but remain marginalised then we'll definitely have a race war occurring soon.

We should just deport the Madows and save ourselves the hassle of having to deal with a massive fifth column in our country.
We won' confiscate any land

Nikka, have you lost the plot do you think Somalia has a deportation force equivalent to ICE although unlike Mexicans/central Americans bantus are concentrated in a few areas but still the logistics/funds needed for mass deportations would be completely out of the reach of a 3rd world country :wtf:

come up with logical solutions sxb

Nikka, have you lost the plot do you think Somalia has a deportation force equivalent to ICE although unlike Mexicans/central Americans bantus are concentrated in a few areas but still the logistics/funds needed for mass deportations would be completely out of the reach of a 3rd world country :wtf:

come up with logical solutions sxb
Rob them. Rob their farms. Rob their whole house. Rob their shops.

Rob everything and they would either:

1. Start picking up their guns and start a race war with us somalis. This is probably going to be the outcome.

2. They will start packing their bags and leave for Tanzania.

I think number 2 would be good for us
But number 1 would also be fine. Somalia is already destroyed so another civil war to get them out of our country is alright in my books.:samwelcome:

Ilaahay ka cabso are you seriously suggesting we confiscate land from people who own it and give it to others Ilaahay ka cabso:wtf: I noticed the most anti bantu are non koonfurians
Waryaa i'm just giving you southerners some suggestions so you don't go extinct down there

:obamaswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending