The next super power of southern Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
is the Raxanweyne I don’t think people understand how deep these people became 50 years ago they were the majority in only 1 gobol Bay or Arlaadi they used to be small minority everywhere else now they are 70% of Bakool which used to belong to Cawlyahan they are 50 % of Baardheere and Luuq you can even find communities as far as Garbaharey Beled Xaawo Doolow and Buurdhuubo now it was rare to see non-Marehan there 40 years ago they been migrating heavily for the last 20 years to Tunni Biyomaal and Garre land in Shabelle/Hoose now Qoryooley Sablaale Kunturwaarey and Wanlaweyn have at least 60 % Raxanweyne presence and forget about Jubbada/dhexe they are already majority there now only Jubbada/Hoose is left and they claim that too welcome to the Raxanweyne century it’s over for Dir Darod and Hawiye this is divine karma walle :ohhh::ohdamn::jaynerd:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's what I thought too. Guaranteed speaker the third highest office, plus equal amount of ministries, and their own state at the same time? Where-as every other clan doesn't enjoy that priviledge of securing presidency/pm and having their own state at the same time.

For example Darods have to fight to secure President or PM same with hawiye, it's not just 'reserved' at all times like they got the speaker on lock. Then the ministries are evenly distributed 4.5, they are not losing here either. I consider them the most influential clan based on the politics they played. Rather then run for president/pm, why not lock down the third spot for life and still share into ministry positions like all other clans.

I mean look at all the president n pms lately from HSM to farmajo, their all clans without a state so the guy in baydhabo will still check him thru baydhabo cause he has his own admin while holding the third highest office in mogadishu for life.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Let's just say Isaaq are lucky to live in the north. Imagine being forced to speak Af-Maay?
:susp:

Damn, my grandkids are going to find it difficult to communicate with Marehan. :damn:

But most of all, they're going to fight of the Bantu expansion. They're our only hope in the south but the bad news is you guys are going to speak in another language.
:ivers:

Horta, didn't Rahanweyn lose the most population in the civil war? How are they growing faster than other Somalis in population wise? Their breeding level is just insane.
:gucciwhat::faysalwtf:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
In my honest opinion, Rahanwayn surpassed Isaaq in numbers.

Shaolin23

Let's just say Isaaq are lucky to live in the north. Imagine being forced to speak Af-Maay?

Damn, my grandkids are going to find it difficult to communicate with Marehan. :damn:

But most of all, they're going to fight of the Bantu expansion. They're our only hope in the south but the bad news is you guys are going to speak in another language.

Horta, didn't Rahanweyn lose the most population in the civil war? How are they growing faster than other Somalis in population wise?
Are you crazy Raxanweyne assimilate Bantus you’ll catch pure Bantus claiming Raxanweyne and marrying amongst them why do you think southern Hawiye and Darod are wary about intermarriage with Raxanweyne because they assimilate everyone they have no idea about their blood line :damn:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Raxanweyn are also the majority in gedo, they are not majority in jubbada hoose.

Many raxanweyn are actually harti thats why the harti ones have returned to puntland And set up many business.

Raxanweyn are a mixture of many different tribes including digil iyo mirifle, darood, hawiye, dir..

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Are you crazy Raxanweyne assimilate Bantus you’ll catch pure Bantus claiming Raxanweyne and marrying amongst them why do you think southern Hawiye and Darod are wary about intermarriage with Raxanweyne because they assimilate everyone they have no idea about their blood line :damn:

They really didn't. You have Bantus claiming different southern Somali tribes but in reality, they live under protection by the major clans and are easily distinguished by their phenotype, well that's what my Geledi friend at least told me. Bantus are united and part of a new tribe called Madowweyne.

Rahanweyn is both good news and bad news in konfuur but we'll see how the south plays out by 2100 but sadly we won't be living then. Who knows? Inshallah, I will live long to see.
:trumpsmirk:

Shaolin23

They really didn't. You have Bantus claiming different southern Somali tribes but in reality, they live under protection by the major clans and are easily distinguished by their phenotype, well that's what my Geledi friend at least told me. Bantus are united and part of a new tribe called Madowweyne.

Rahanweyn is both good news and bad news in konfuur but we'll see how konfuur plays out in 2100 but sadly we won't be living then. Who knows? Inshallah, I will live long to see.
:trumpsmirk:
No I’m telling you man I know Raxanweyne marry Madow I’ve seen them one Raxanweyne who’s neighbors with my family looks 100% Madow but he claims Raxanweyne and his wife is Cushitic looking Raxanweyne so they intermarry I’m 100% sure Raxanweyne are not like Samaale clans they’re not a discriminatory society

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
No I’m telling you man I know Raxanweyne marry Madow I’ve seen them one Raxanweyne who’s neighbors with my family looks 100% Madow but he claims Raxanweyne and his wife is Cushitic looking Raxanweyne so they intermarry I’m 100% sure Raxanweyne are not like Samaale clans they’re not a discriminatory society

I don't know man because the Rahanweyn folks in my area tell me the opposite. They tell me only a small minority who live in Shabelle Hoose intermarry with Bantus. To be honest, the most Cushitic folks I've seen are Rahanweyn but what is your prediction in the south and how do you think the Bantus will turn out?

Shaolin23

I don't know man because the Rahanweyn folks in my area tell me the opposite. They tell me only a small minority who live in Shabelle Hoose intermarry with Bantus. To be honest, the most Cushitic folks I've seen are Rahanweyn but what is your prediction in the south and how do you think the Bantus will turn out?
Go to Somalia and see for yourself a lot of them are mixed with Madow who also have population explosion

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Go to Somalia and see for yourself a lot of them are mixed with Madow who also have population explosion

If this is true then R.I.P konfuur, you guys have no hope down there. I think the goal for Somaliland to become its own nation wasn't a bad idea after all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My opinion

I don't wanna speak chinese: :damn:

Afky Maayky may leyaa hal shaghal ing yaal oo e harafky (Y), kaasoo weerdhingtis ku gediising weerdhingty shaghale (i , e). Shaghal ing yaalky “Y” may liing etheegsythey weerdhing ing gaar e Afky Maayky, oo e “ieh” taasoo eed liingku dereemow dhamaadky kelmetho Afky Maayky.

Harafky “NG” may liing etheegsythey weerdhing ing gaar e Af Maay, mayny weerdhingtis may ing dhowta weerdhingty dhamaadky kelmytho Afky Ingriisky e “ morning, caring, helping”.
:damn::damn::damn:

Last edited:
is the Raxanweyne I don’t think people understand how deep these people became 50 years ago they were the majority in only 1 gobol Bay or Arlaadi they used to be small minority everywhere else now they are 70% of Bakool which used to belong to Cawlyahan they are 50 % of Baardheere and Luuq you can even find communities as far as Garbaharey Beled Xaawo Doolow and Buurdhuubo now it was rare to see non-Marehan there 40 years ago they been migrating heavily for the last 20 years to Tunni Biyomaal and Garre land in Shabelle/Hoose now Qoryooley Sablaale Kunturwaarey and Wanlaweyn have at least 60 % Raxanweyne presence and forget about Jubbada/dhexe they are already majority there now only Jubbada/Hoose is left and they claim that too welcome to the Raxanweyne century it’s over for Dir Darod and Hawiye this is divine karma walle :ohhh::ohdamn::jaynerd:
Its the result of farmers vs geeljires. Farmers will be more and have population explosion. We are seeing more Marehan adopt farming today but we need more and less geeljires.

Shaolin23

Horta, didn't Rahanweyn lose the most population in the civil war? How are they growing faster than other Somalis in population wise? Their breeding level is just insane.
It’s farm lifestyle 4 wives paying cheap dowry 10 neef ari a couple of cows and 20 acre farmland living in peace and making babies that Raxanweyne life:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending