The most cucked race?

The most cucked race?

• Total voters
The fact that they created the language we're using to communicate. Alpha = top dog. Who else is above them? Call them cucks but imo but all i'm hearing is denial.
yes but their women are the ones getting stolen by everyone else the most. The thing about Africans is that their population is massive and people don't go for their women.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Madow women were getting piped by the boatload by cadaan and arab men during slavery bro and even today Madows are the only people that are okay with interracial marriages with their women

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
yes but their women are the ones getting stolen by everyone else the most. The thing about Africans is that their population is massive and people don't go for their women.

If they we're given a tenth of the attention other women do then those stats would be much different.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Indoyaar. Every Asian girl in my school dates a white guy. This has been a reoccurring theme since high school.
Same in my school and even still uni, I didn't see Asian guys getting anything as well. Its so one sided just sad

east Asians have massive populations, China, Japan, South Korea, etc. Somalia is literally only 15 million and if you take away Somaliland it goes down to a shitty 11 million. That's extiction.

Reborn
East Asians 10000000000000%

I've seen this so many times over in Asia and it is disgusting and I feel terrible for the men :mjlol:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Asians, especially south-east Asians and east Asians.

I have no sympathy for them, because many of them hate Muslims and Islam with a passion.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Is it true that real Arabs are only the ones from the Arabic peninsula?

Levantines are only Arab by language and culture.
Their was heavy mixing between Hejaz Arabs and Levantine Arabs so they are also genetically linked together but yes the real Arab came from yemen

Apollo

VIP
Asians, especially south-east Asians and east Asians.

I have no sympathy for them, because many of them hate Muslims and Islam with a passion.

Sorry bro, but let's be real, currently it is Northwest Europeans and their offshoots (Canada, etc).

But Balkan Europeans are not cucked.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Sorry bro, but let's be real, currently it is Northwest Europeans and their offshoots (Canada, etc).

But Balkan Europeans are not cucked.

Some Northwest Europeans are cucked, but far from all. Many of them are fighting back, nationalism is currently under revival throughout Europe.

East Asians are cucked on a whole another level.

They take pride in cucknimo.

Balkanians are not, same goes for the rest of eastern Europe.

Southeast Asians by far, this isn't even up for debate or questioning. You have old, and fat, greasy white dudes going to places like Thailand and the Philippines and fucking their women like there's no tomorrow. The men in those countries don't do shit about it because they are poor and they are heavily reliant on the income from the tourism industry in their own countries.

I would rather be poor then sell out my countrywomen for a few measly dollars.

Last edited:

Trending