The most cucked race?

The most cucked race?

• Total voters
We all know that obviously the most Alpha race is Caucasians right?( specifically Somalis)

But what about most Beta bucked race, im geniunly curious so dont let this turn in to a Alt-Caucasian bashing thread :dabcasar:

Cast your vote walaalo

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Wallahi the most cucked race is caucasian, idk what kind of mental gymnastic you did to think they are alpha

The fact that they created the language we're using to communicate. Alpha = top dog. Who else is above them? Call them cucks but imo but all i'm hearing is denial.

Cuckolding by it's very nature is a white woman getting piped by a Black bull. Cadaans easily take the cake, followed closely by Chinks/Gooks/Nips.

The fact that they created the language we're using to communicate. Alpha = top dog. Who else is above them? Call them cucks but imo but all i'm hearing is denial.
giphy.gif

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
We all know that obviously the most Alpha race is Caucasians right?( specifically Somalis)

But what about most Beta bucked race, im geniunly curious so dont let this turn in to a Alt-Caucasian bashing thread :dabcasar:

Cast your vote walaalo
East Asian ofc

Some white women marrying Black men is not equal to millions of white men visiting Asian countries to have sex for $2

Between white people and Filippinos. Every other Filippino is married to a white guy everywhere htey go. Seriously, I think I've seen more Filippinos with white people than themselves. It's like a competition for them or pokemon collection of who can 'catch' the most white phenotypes

Trending