The most based man in here

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I am the most based nigga in here. I always speak the most honest truths and don’t care about people’s opinions.

refreshing puff daddy GIF

Not a single somali male other than a select honorable few are 'based'.

youre a somali male age 25 +, and you discuss worthless cretin qabiils daily and eat processed chemical food. You like other somali males like you will inherit the depressing state of our country but in the end you will inevitably be replaced by more honorable men.

Your descendants will not honor you and they will spit on ur legacy. The men and women that replace the worthless cretin qabiils in somalia will be the ones honored by ur descendants.

I suggest you study stoicism and the many lessons across history on where cretin men end up. Ill be honest with u and tell u i prob wont live to see 50 as my cause is in south somalia after gathering enough capital here.. that unless Allah wills it is where i may die, but men like you will still exist and the honorable few will inevitably join together.

I dont want to dishearten u in this post but know that you can be a honorable somali, it begins with seeing your soul for what it is as well as judging your subconcious thoughts that u inherited from ur avg somali society.

youre a somali male age 25 +, and you discuss worthless cretin qabiils daily and eat processed chemical food. You like other somali males like you will inherit the depressing state of our country but in the end you will inevitably be replaced by more honorable men.

Your descendants will not honor you and they will spit on ur legacy. The men and women that replace the worthless cretin qabiils in somalia will be the ones honored by ur descendants.

I suggest you study stoicism and the many lessons across history on where cretin men end up. Ill be honest with u and tell u i prob wont live to see 50 as my cause is in south somalia after gathering enough capital here.. that unless Allah wills it is where i may die, but men like you will still exist and the honorable few will inevitably join together.

I dont want to dishearten u in this post but know that you can be a honorable somali, it begins with seeing your soul for what it is as well as judging your subconcious thoughts that u inherited from ur avg somali society.

stoicism is cringe ngl, anyways what is your "cause " in southern somalia

islam is better then stoicism.

Stoicism is gaalo cope imo

Trending