the more i learn about Siyad Barre, the more i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
That's not true. Somali's have been stealing for centuries. Lol. Its an old Somali practice to steal livestock such as camels from others. Some even practised bride kidnapping. Somali's have been fcked up with or without him, walahi.

You may hate the man and you have every right to, but don't lie about him.
Another thing, why is no one blaming the warlords who helped to ruin the country? Or the idiots who wrecked the capital city? We did this to ourselves. Somali's resent any kind of central leadership.
Many groups for example the berbers would raid villages and take livestock and take the villages women as their wives.

Is this the same as causing famine? Stealing resources meant for starving poor nomads? Is this the same as illiterate MPs who've gotten rich stealing aid money meant for starving nomads and Somalis in general? You are producing a false equivalency.

Do me a favor and name the warlords and who you mean by we and those who wrecked the capital city.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
They didn't conquer PL, they captured Gaalkacyo when they came unprovoked to massacred civillians.

They did an entire sweep in the South though, they took the whole Jubbaland. Fortunately they started fighting amongst themselves almost immediately after their victory.
We were fortunate that the Ali Mahdi faction didn't win, because that would mean that Hawiye & Isaaq would have been ruling Somalia to this day.

If Aideed won, god knows what would have happened. All I know is that he would probably massacre even the idoors.

He was a dumbass dictator who doesn't know how to "compromise"
and instead chose to be hard headed and only wanted ppl to fear him. He could've easily prevented the war, but instead he chose to use every option in the book to stay in power.

Many groups for example the berbers would raid villages and take livestock and take the villages women as their wives.

Is this the same as causing famine? Stealing resources meant for starving poor nomads? Is this the same as illiterate MPs who've gotten rich stealing aid money meant for starving nomads and Somalis in general? You are producing a false equivalency.

Do me a favor and make the warlords and who you mean by we and those who wrecked the capital city.
Still, how can you sit here and blame it on one person? That doesn't make sense.
You're angry, I get it, but don't be illogical. Those MP's made their own decision to act corrupt.
Also, corruption is found worldwide, who are you gonna blame that on? Lol. Its best to deal with those MP's as individuals. They should be called out publically.
There is a real problem here-don't try to shift blame.

Siad Barre was a monster. It's like saying, "H!t1er was evil but at least he unified Germany and tried to expand", or "he made Germany one of the world's superpowers"...:susp:

Dictators like them deserve to go to hell!:westbrookwtf:
chill...how are you comparing him to hitler??? y'all do too much

Gambar

VIP
Still, how can you sit here and blame it on one person? That doesn't make sense.
You're angry, I get it, but don't be illogical. Those MP's made their own decision to act corrupt.
Also, corruption is found worldwide, who are you gonna blame that on? Lol. Its best to deal with those MP's as individuals. They should be called out publically.
There is a real problem here-don't try to shift blame.
There is a source, they didn't become corrupt out of nowhere you are taught that. Afweyne laid the blueprint for illiterates to become MPs and directors and believe they could be a leader.

Anyways name the warlords I noticed you ignored that question and stop deflecting.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Like the 60-69 government wasn't the most horrifically corrupt government before XSM

:dead:

The coup was so popularly supported literally millions of people were celebrating in the streets from Hargeisa to xamar

two things i want to add,
siyaad barre increased dramatically literacy rates
also he was going after snm soldiers who cowardly hid in hargeysa. like any desperate dictator it is not a surprise he took that ugly route.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I have seen a lot of hilarious revisionist bullshit on this topic.

I remember a certain mod claiming Barre had the president assassinated

There is a source, they didn't become corrupt out of nowhere you are taught that. Afweyne laid the blueprint for illiterates to become MPs and directors and believe they could be a leader.

Anyways name the warlords I noticed you ignored that question and stop deflecting.
Of course there is, genius. Can you prove its all Siyaad Barre's fault though? Can you? I'll be waiting...

These warlords are all dead. Unlike you, I try not to speak ill of the dead. There were also a good number if them, but I suspect you're asking because of qabiil.

Gambar

VIP
Of course there is, genius. Can you prove its all Siyaad Barre's fault though? Can you? I'll be waiting...

These warlords are all dead. Unlike you, I try not to speak ill of the dead. There were also a good number if them, but I suspect you're asking because of qabiil.
You don't speak ill of dead warlords who massacred and killed innocent civilians? Who mentioned qabiil? You're showing your colors yareey. Bal adigu intaad ka soo fakirtid soo noqo ee suaasha sii fiicaan ka jawab hadii kale afkada naga qabso gacaleey. Haye dheh.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
We were fortunate that the Ali Mahdi faction didn't win, because that would mean that Hawiye & Isaaq would have been ruling Somalia to this day.

If Aideed won, god knows what would have happened. All I know is that he would probably massacre even the idoors.

Your very ignorant Aidiid was pro-isaaq and he accepted the Isaaq genocide the video is on youtube. If the c*nt Ali mahdi hadn't turned on aideed, saylac to galkacyo would have been isaaq and galkacyo to ras Kamboni would have been habar gidir.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Your very ignorant Aidiid was pro-isaaq and he accepted the Isaaq genocide the video is on youtube. If the c*nt Ali mahdi hadn't turned on aideed, saylac to galkacyo would have been isaaq and galkacyo to ras Kamboni would have been habar gidir.

Isaaqs and habar gidir should form a union against the majeerteen. Isaaq strategy and habar gidirs brutality would conquer somalia in a day. To all my habar gidir brothers, I will give up on sland if you form a union with us to conquer somalia. P.s we will paint somalia red with majeerteen blood.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The HJ asked for our help against HY, they didn't want to have any conflict with Dhulbahante and you are talking about galkacyo? Wtf. LOL. Your SNM was defeated by some sub clans of Dhulbahante, and your people came to our towns begging for peace treaties. Aideed didn't give a f*ck about isaaq, thats why when he announced his government he never spoke to SNM or Cigaal, actually cigaal was on the side of Ali Mahdi.

You don't speak ill of dead warlords who massacred and killed innocent civilians? Who mentioned qabiil? You're showing your colors yareey. Bal adigu intaad ka soo fakirtid soo noqo ee suaasha sii fiicaan ka jawab hadii kale afkada naga qabso gacaleey. Haye dheh.

Warya, you changed the topic again! Nice try. You make claims you can't prove and lie about the dead. Ilahayga kuu abuurtay ka cabso.
I don't need to mention these warlords. Read up on Somali history nacasyahow. Mentioning their names will not help anyone but give us all bad deeds. If you're tryna paint me as a supporter of these warlords, you can gtfo.
You actually seem like you would be a qabiilist. We'll see your true colours thru the rest of.your posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending