the more i learn about Siyad Barre, the more i

Status
Not open for further replies.
If barre wasn't so worried about his image and stepped down after all his noticeable accomplishments, and peacefully handed over power to whoever ppl elected, we would've been peaceful, we would've produced refined and exported oil all over the world by now, we wouldnt be reliant on these bogus NGO/UN aid, our ports would've expanded, and most importantly we wouldn't be having these aidstopia and bantukenyan walk all over us and steal our sea and resources, we also wouldnt see all these bogus hebel hebel Land. Barre is the root of all our problems to this day, and hes the reason warlords thrived from his downfall theres no defending that.

Isaaqs and habar gidir should form a union against the majeerteen. Isaaq strategy and habar gidirs brutality would conquer somalia in a day. To all my habar gidir brothers, I will give up on sland if you form a union with us to conquer somalia. P.s we will paint somalia red with majeerteen blood.
strategy kulahaa, isaaq and habar gidir cant even build a house together.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Siad barre was a gaal who tried to change the Quran, he also divided the clans so he could conquer he created distrust & enmity between Somalis based on clans. He despised Islam & killed many religious figures & declared war on all Muslim clerics he allowed the wholesale rape pillaging genocide of certain Somali clans I say he is the worst leader Somalia has ever had and by he who holds my soul in his hand I would take Xassan sheik Mohamud or farmaajo the rapist over siad gaal barre.

If barre wasn't so worried about his image and stepped down after all his noticeable accomplishments, and peacefully handed over power to whoever ppl elected, we would've been peaceful, we would've produced refined and exported oil all over the world by now, we wouldnt be reliant on these bogus NGO/UN aid, our ports would've expanded, and most importantly we wouldn't be having these aidstopia and bantukenyan walk all over us and steal our sea and resources, we also wouldnt see all these bogus hebel hebel Land. Barre is the root of all our problems to this day, and hes the reason warlords thrived from his downfall theres no defending that.
yh i suppose allah could have also turned rain into malab and rivers into caano geel also soil into oodkac while hes at it.

Gambar

VIP
Isaaqs and habar gidir should form a union against the majeerteen. Isaaq strategy and habar gidirs brutality would conquer somalia in a day. To all my habar gidir brothers, I will give up on sland if you form a union with us to conquer somalia. P.s we will paint somalia red with majeerteen blood.
Haye haye waxaa la gadhay xiligi miyaa. Now I see where majerteen are so full of ourselves, you do the job for us! :icon lol: You need HG to conquer why not take care of Somaliland first intaad ka fikiraysid MJ oo aadaan shaqo ku lahayn.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The HJ asked for our help against HY, they didn't want to have any conflict with Dhulbahante and you are talking about galkacyo? Wtf. LOL. Your SNM was defeated by some sub clans of Dhulbahante, and your people came to our towns begging for peace treaties. Aideed didn't give a f*ck about isaaq, thats why when he announced his government he never spoke to SNM or Cigaal, actually cigaal was on the side of Ali Mahdi.

Stop lying. Once siyaad barre ran away from muqdisho, aidid invited the snm. The snm were divided. The ones that were pro somalia weyn went to the conference in muqdisho. The video is on youtube.

Hy??? Kkkkkkkkk bunch of s. Dhulbahantes are closer to me than hy. I don't even claim isaaq cuz of the hy, when am asked for qolodayda I say habar jeclo.

Aaden madobe + Baharsame = Spartan Kings

Siad barre was a gaal who tried to change the Quran, he also divided the clan so he conquer created distrust & enmity between Somalis based on clans. He despised Islam & killed many religious figures, he allowed the wholesale rape pillaging genocide of certain Somali clans I say he is the worst leader Somalia has ever had and by he who holds my soul in his hand I would take Xassan sheik Mohamud or farmaajo the rapist over siad gaal barre.
:comeon:old recycled material. you have any other myths:mjohreally:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Literally everything you said could've been done by the people that, iska iloow taking power peacefully, sent the nigga to "die on a Nigerian toilet" as yall like to say :icon lol:

You know, like every single other rebel group in history that btfo a dictator :icon lol:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Literally everything you said could've been done by the people that, iska iloow taking power peacefully, sent the nigga to "die on a Nigerian toilet" as yall like to say :icon lol:

You know, like every single other rebel group in history that btfo a dictator :icon lol:
If Siad Barre stepped down, you know that MOD will still dominate Somalia. Wallahi, he ruined it for us.

Didn't even build a road in Gedo either. :kodaksmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
aabahaa waas that was not a funny reaction.
You're Mohamud saleeban & you're praising this filth who targeted killed pillaged many Mohamud saleeban cause he was paranoid that they would usurp his kursi bila dhiiga aa tahay sidi genetically modified foods u cuunaysay maxa noqotay swine like:susp:

Like the 60-69 government wasn't the most horrifically corrupt government

It is very shameful when people excuse and apologize for the actions of a blood-crazed dictator simply because he happens to share a clan name with them. :icon neutral:

Aden Abdulle Osman's government was known as Africa's first & best democracy.
adan-cadde110607.jpg

Don't try to trivialize this great man's accomplishments in-order to cape for a dictator.:Sutehja:

Watching people deflect all their clan's shortcomings onto the Barre admin.:chrisfreshhah:

"We would have been peaceful if he backed down." :drakelaugh:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You need isaaq as a whole to defeat MJ which is not only Darood, but Kablalax, but Harti. And before that you mentioned HG and isaaq coming together to defeat MJ. Yaabka yaabki. Focus your energies on the Harti next door to you walalo. MJ is above your capacity.

f*ck Garhajis i don't f*ck with s. Habar jeclo made somaliland and that's fact. And am against Somaliland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts