The land of Punt was a Somali kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Don't forget af abgaal, af biimal , af jiini and af jaan. Smh :ftw9nwa:

@Grant try to tell the people who speak af maay or af tunni that it isn't just a dialect of somali. They would be pissed, and wouldn't agree with you at all. For the most part many of these dialects are endangered or dying.

It's like me saying that the people who speak Victorian english are a distinct people from cockney speakers. Just madness. Madness.

Of course there will be differences between different areas of somalia that have contact with outsiders ie: coastal areas/northern areas.

I'd like to ask you, what language has no dialects or accents (some of the languages you listed were just different accents)? How would a language that's thousands of years old with 15 million speakers not have some variation? What kind of language is that?

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
http://reliefweb.int/report/somalia/study-minorities-somalia

"Most of the minority groups have assimilated into other Somalia clans with whom they live. For example, the Galgala have assimilated into the Abgal in Jowhar and Mogadishu. However, they identify themselves as Nuh Mohamud, a sub clan of the Majerten clan. Some Gaboye, Tumal and Yibir assimilated into the Isak in Somaliland, while others yet have assimilated into the Darod in Puntland and central regions. There are also other Gaboye, Tumal and Yibir who assimilated with Hawadle, Murasade and Marehan clans in Galgadud region.

With the exception of the Bantu, Rerhamar, Bravanese, Bajuni and Eyle who have distinct "non-Somali" physical appearance, all other minorities have physical appearances similar to that of the dominant clans, as well as having ethnic and cultural similarities. What distinguish the assimilated minorities are their distinct economic livelihoods."

My understanding is that a recent estimate, done by counting settlements from the air, places the Oromo and Madow just in the Juba valley at over a million. Add those in the camps in Kenya. I don't know that it is a third of all Somalis, but I do believe the Minorities could add up to two million.

You have been outed as a fraudster with an ulterior motive to distort Somali History by using unreliable sources such as reliefweb or wikipedia. Your contributions are not needed , its better you use your free time for something else.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Those meme languages are leftover Cushitic languages that have been for the most part supplanted by Standard Somali, like all those Romance languages in Spain that got cucked by Castillan or South Arabian languages that survived only in Soqotra.

The other languages and people are obviously non Somali like the Swahili or Bantus of Southern Somalia.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
The land of punt was morden day northern tip of Somalia. Las geel cave paints point to that. Anthropologist findings date the cave paint to era of Ancient egyptians/ .

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Also Somali traded with ancient egyptians selling them "myrrh" that is largely native to Somalia Commiphora-myrrha-resin-myrrh.jpg
Commiphora-myrrha-resin-myrrh.jpg

"According to the Ancient Egyptians themselves , the egyptians came from the Land of Punt, the land of gods,ancestors and even , Queen Hatshepsout of Egypt (15th century B-C) said that Hathor The mistress of Punt ,her mother was from the land of Punt ,from "Buun" the ancient name of Somalia ! To conclude ,"Buun" means in Somali "Horn" and the Land of "Buun" (or Punt in european language) is located in the the Horn of Africa, in the Somali territories," by Abdisalam Mahamoud . Master II degree: History of Civilisations and Religions.

%255D+chief+of+Punt+Parakhu%252C+his+wife+queen+Aty.jpg

A) King Barreh and his Queen Hadiyo in the Land of Punt ,Somalia,in Horn of Africa at the 15th century BC (before Jesus Christ). This is a Fresco of the trade expedition to the Land of Punt sent by Hatshepsout the female Pharaoh.In this Image,the Royal Puntite Couple welcome warmly the Ancient-Egyptians in the Land of God ,Punt ,"TA-Netjer " considered by the Egyptians as their Original Homeland . The King wears the somali traditional loincloth "Gundhate" with the dagger "Qolxad" and the Queen wears the "Garays" the official somali female cultural dress and the Somali Hairstyle with the white Cloth Headband .

Genetic tests performed on the Ancient Pharaohs Tut, Ramses, among other pharaohic contemporaries conclude that the Ancient Pharaohs are a genetic cocktail of Great Lakes African, Southern African, Western and Central African. East Africans, as well as Europeans, Arabs, Levantines, etc were measured and very little of their STR DNA was found in the ancient pharaohs.

Genetic tests performed on the Ancient Pharaohs Tut, Ramses, among other pharaohic contemporaries conclude that the Ancient Pharaohs are a genetic cocktail of Great Lakes African, Southern African, Western and Central African. East Africans, as well as Europeans, Arabs, Levantines, etc were measured and very little of their STR DNA was found in the ancient pharaohs.

It was only one pharaoh Tut but that rest no

The ancient Egyptain language is same Somali language, we kept our culture clothes, names. Plus all historian who confirmed the 250000 Egyptains who fled to Somalia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts