the jinn attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
since i moved back home,some entity used to bother me like you know waking up,seening black figure,cant move,cant talk etc scream and no vain.it happened atleast once in every two week.
i used to slack on salah and was low all time spending my precious time playing chess,and other stupid things.

finaly i had enough,one day i slept,read ayatul kursi and slept,20-30 min,i woke up and saw the entity trying to sleep next me.
hhh.i was not scared anymore,i was like mmmm it is you,then i felt coldness and i heard sound of water dripping like i was near an ocean,hearing the waves,the entity challenged to choke me and we started choking eacother,no words were spoken.i started choking her real hard-turns out it was a small jinn-baby with no experience,but the fuker was choking me on the neck also,after intense battle,the entity went into caugh-fits and which i could easily hear,it promised me i will never came back to you after this.needless to say,i never saw again after that choking contest.

i felt powerful -thanks to Allah-and felt that they cant harm a strong powerful man like me.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I'm sorry but this made me laugh out loud. I hope you're not trolling.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
since i moved back home,some entity used to bother me like you know waking up,seening black figure,cant move,cant talk etc scream and no vain.it happened atleast once in every two week.
i used to slack on salah and was low all time spending my precious time playing chess,and other stupid things.

finaly i had enough,one day i slept,read ayatul kursi and slept,20-30 min,i woke up and saw the entity trying to sleep next me.
hhh.i was not scared anymore,i was like mmmm it is you,then i felt coldness and i heard sound of water dripping like i was near an ocean,hearing the waves,the entity challenged to choke me and we started choking eacother,no words were spoken.i started choking her real hard-turns out it was a small jinn-baby with no experience,but the fuker was choking me on the neck also,after intense battle,the entity went into caugh-fits and which i could easily hear,it promised me i will never came back to you after this.needless to say,i never saw again after that choking contest.

i felt powerful -thanks to Allah-and felt that they cant harm a strong powerful man like me.
If it's true, respect brother,you the real MVP.:salute::salute: :salute::salute:#jinnsarepowerless

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I am glad it went away. I have also been confronted by a jinn. I was sleeping and it was sitting on me heavily so I could not breathe. I wiggled out of it slowly and it was gone. I did not see its physical manifestation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts