The idiots on somali feature showing off their watches

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mjlol: What a waste! How can grown men get excited by shoes and watches? I don't get it.:hmm:
Literally each one of them pointed to their watches and shoes.:umwhat: Sometimes, I can't decide which is worse, them, the Arab loving brigade, the SJWs, or the "are we black crew" on youtube. Absolute calamity is what we've become.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I cringed so much. I hope they grow out of this but I won't hold my breath. Absolute khasaaro.

You know this is what the kinda shit that destroys cultures. If a generation of young men grow up fancying watches and shoes, xagay gaadhayaan? If you are going to fancy materials, you better be collecting pricey stuff man. shoes?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:mjlol: What a waste! How can grown men get excited by shoes and watches? I don't get it.:hmm:
Literally each one of them pointed to their watches and shoes.:umwhat: Sometimes, I can't decide which is worse, them, the Arab loving brigade, the SJWs, or the "are we black crew" on youtube. Absolute calamity is what we've become.

Criminal crew<SJWs<Arab brigade<SSpotters

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
To be honest... it is a rapper and his entourage. They were exhibiting standard rapper antics. :kanyeshrug:
Also watches are nice. Makes perfect sense to spend more on your watch than anything else you're wearing.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You know this is what the kinda shit that destroys cultures. If a generation of young men grow up fancying watches and shoes, xagay gaadhayaan? If you are going to fancy materials, you better be collecting pricey stuff man. shoes?

Why do madows who get a bit of lacag buy a ton of jewellery and cars? I never understood that shit. I read about NBA players who made $80m a year go broke by the time they're 40. I guess when you give uneducated people large sums of money they waste it. It destroys cultures definitely.

Why do madows who get a bit of lacag buy a ton of jewellery and cars? I never understood that shit. I read about NBA players who made $80m a year go broke by the time they're 40. I guess when you give uneducated people large sums of money they waste it. It destroys cultures definitely.
Because they are dumb. You don't need to have learned even the basics of economics to manage money. Reer miyi somalis could manage money. It requires common sense. They buy unnecessary crap. They pay a million for a Gold chain.:westbrookwtf:
They are dumb.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:heh: you're kidding sxb. I think it depends on the mood I am in. The youtube crew are cringe horta, but the SJW trigger me.

The actual criminal hip hop crew are absolute scum, followed by the SJWs, who let's face it, are 95% female and homosexuals, followed closely by their "Arab" counterparts who worry more about Syria than Somalia.

The actual criminal hip hop crew are absolute scum, followed by the SJWs, who let's face it, are 95% female and homosexuals, followed closely by their "Arab" counterparts who worry more about Syria than Somalia.
horta why are the only ones dealing with so much crisis? We're minorities among minorities in the west yet we got so many khassaaro groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts