The Fall of anti-Somali, Ali Dawah, is upon us!

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
If some people online can dictate your feelings towards the religion of AL-ISLAM then you have a bigger problem on your hands abaayo
It's more of an ongoing issue that keeps piling up, i just feel this misogyny from muslim men id very tiring. But if certain members of a religion always act in a certain way it definitely leaves u thinking a certain way about that religion.

It's more of an ongoing issue that keeps piling up, i just feel this misogyny from muslim men id very tiring. But if certain members of a religion always act in a certain way it definitely leaves u thinking a certain way about that religion.
What I do is increase my knowledge regarding the Sahabas and the Seerah of the Phrophet this definetly strengthened my iman. I'll link two series give them a watch, and if it help give me an update. May Allah continue to bless you abaayo don't forget we all start with a weak iman don't give up.

Even the phrophet had doubts narrated by at-Tirmidhi (2442), Ahmad (1630) and Ibn Hibbaan (722) from al-Hasan ibn ‘Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: I memorized from the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him): “Leave that which makes you doubt for that which does not make you doubt, for truth leads to reassurance and lies lead to uncertainty.” Classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allah have mercy on him).

Anyways here are the link hope this helps

Seerah of the Nabi&Rasool Muhammed SAW:

Lives of the Sahaba:

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Religion like anything can be used as a tool. Someone who is on the far left can use the religion to confirm the beliefs even if its a stretch. Same thing with all these redpill people they skip over verses like
The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer and give zakāh and obey Allāh and His Messenger. Those - Allāh will have mercy upon them. Indeed, Allāh is Exalted in Might and Wise.
— Saheeh International
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "The believers who show the most perfect Faith are those who have the best behaviour, and the best of you are those who are the best to their wives".
I asked 'Aisha what did the Prophet (ﷺ) use to do at home. She replied. "He used to keep himself busy serving his family and when it was time for the prayer, he would get up for prayer."

The prophet did house chores in his spare time when he was at home. Now look at all these redpill men acting as if contributing
to the house is emasculating.

They have a western notion of masculinaity and think they are following proper islam.