The Fall of anti-Somali, Ali Dawah, is upon us!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Both of these men are sick. Thousands of both men and women are calling Ali out for inviting Mahdi onto the podcast when he proudly states that he abused both of his exwives and they have restraining order against him. He can’t even see his kids because he’d beat them too.
He makes a reaction video to this girl specifically out of probably hundreds of other videos calling him out, and compared her to Mahdi and says men like Mehdi exists because of “feminist” women like you. She stated in the video that she was also a victim of DV and that he shouldn’t be bringing Mahdi on a podcast. She also said Ali has undertones of misogyny and he proved her 100% right.
First time I’ve seen a comment section of this anti-somali Kurd disagreeing with him.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
1678372005013.gif

Man I am genuinely tired of muslims. These niggas be making me understand y ppl be islamaphobic.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Yh i am, but my iman is in the trenches i am trying to strengthen it but i am seriously considering leaving islam again. Pray for me abayo.
Oh ok. I will pray for you. These annoying salafis and wahabbis give us muslims a bad name,especially that weirdo Ali Dawah.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
  1. What is he trying to do with Somalis?
  2. Was there a somali on his podcast or whatever?
  3. Who is this guy?

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
View attachment 259024
Man I am genuinely tired of muslims. These niggas be making me understand y ppl be islamaphobic.
Recognise this every community has idiots and misguiders. The best thing for your mental health and eman is to avoid this type of content for at least the whole of ramadan and then maybe if you feel better come back.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
View attachment 259024
Ah I see now it makes so much sense why your so pro BLM your a murtard after all how did I not see this sooner
CD8EF0FD-AD3F-4A70-B2D9-4A4FC85C1713.png
,one thing all murtards have in common is being pro BLM and and riding the muh we were blackz n shiet wave

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Ah I see now it makes so much sense why your so pro BLM your a murtard after all how did I not see this soonerView attachment 259031,one thing all murtards have in common is being pro BLM and and riding the muh we were blackz n shiet wave
Congrats u donkey u just did takfir on a muslim. And y don’t u give an example of where i share pro blk rhetoric.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
skip to 2;15
He called us “wh*res” too and he’s always speaking on somalis. Like what was the reason for him to target Akafi Ali? How many muslim politicians are there in the UK but he speaks on Ilhan Omar.
  1. What is he trying to do with Somalis?
  2. Was there a somali on his podcast or whatever?
  3. Who is this guy?
Don’t know if he anti Somali tho. The man has been trynna bone a Somali female for the longest

Yh i am, but my iman is in the trenches i am trying to strengthen it but i am seriously considering leaving islam again. Pray for me abayo.
If some people online can dictate your feelings towards the religion of AL-ISLAM then you have a bigger problem on your hands abaayo

Trending