The Curious Case of the Lustless 😬

Yaraye

VIP
Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN

@Yaraye we have found another playmate for the boys of the harem. I'm thinking of using their cunning and guile to my advantage and creating a Butler Cafes. We could pay for your tuition and finance my lavish lifestyle through their exploitation. :banderas:

Heavens no. I've never been married but I'm humbled that you think this story is sufficiently detailed enough to sound authentic. I tried.

I would have to agree @HiraanBorn on this one. Just because a man suffers from ED doesn't mean he's an incel. To suggest so is somewhat dehumanizing and objectifying. It also says a man is only as good as his sexual prowess which isn't the case. People are more valuable than that. I think the bone of contention in this story was the listlessness of the husband who pushed the discussion under the rug and resigned himself to defeat rather than considering solutions. That implies not caring enough.

Thank you, walaal. 🙏
That sounds beautiful sis!!!! :mjcry::lawd::rejoice: what's the roster now? how many are in the harem? :krs::krs::krs:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That sounds beautiful sis!!!! :mjcry::lawd::rejoice: what's the roster now? how many are in the harem? :krs::krs::krs:
The thing is I often lose track. It's like that feeling when you collect every stray cat but seem to forget their names.
adopts cat lady GIF

We should do a roll call.
How did I miss this thread. The demeanor and eloquent cadence of @Sophisticate reminds me of my current beloved. I am convinced you are the same person. If so everything I've said on here was just to score cool points...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I recognized your beard and khamis from a mile away. Your jaundice yellow complexion is your most discernible feature add to that your search history. You forgot to clear your browser.​
20230211_234409.jpg

It's the sloth in me that found you. But
I accept you for your online shadow life. I have some jinis of my own too. Via my varied personalities. :stressed:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't know why you are so averse. I mean it will be a beneficial arrangement. You are the hyper masculine bad boy of SSpot. That archetype will certainly be applauded by the attention starved women folk. While you get an ego boost I and my business partner @Yaraye get paid. In fact, we'll make you the alpha of the pack. You will lead our Sales Force of the other Butlers. Do not worry. There will be no Magic Mike dance sequences to any Ginuwine songs. We are not that sort of operation.
Think Barack Obama GIF by The Democrats

He didn't have enough ooga booga in him to do the deed. Miskeen. 😂
What on earth is ooga booga? Are you speaking tongues?

I don't know why you are so averse. I mean it will be a beneficial arrangement. You are the hyper masculine bad boy of SSpot. That archetype will certainly be applauded by the attention starved women folk. While you get an ego boost I and my business partner @Yaraye get paid. In fact, we'll make you the alpha of the pack. You will lead our Sales Force of the other Butlers. Do not worry. There will be no Magic Mike dance sequences to any Ginuwine songs. We are not that sort of operation.

What on earth is ooga booga? Are you speaking tongues?
I'm basically saying he's a little too wound up.

You buttered me up so nice I was almost ready to be toasted, but let’s get real, this is a strategic rebranding of “ A happy life of servitude “.

There is no amount of women or any leadership position, that will ever make up for my lack of paper in this deal. If you’re not paying me you’re playing me.

Looking Fine Lets Go GIF by BrownSugarApp

I’ll see you around baby.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm basically saying he's a little too wound up.
What does that mean?
Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land

You buttered me up so nice I was almost ready to be toasted, but let’s get real, this is a strategic rebranding of “ A happy life of servitude “.

There is no amount of women or any leadership position, that will ever make up for my lack of paper in this deal. If you’re not paying me you’re playing me.

Looking Fine Lets Go GIF by BrownSugarApp

I’ll see you around baby.
No one said you were not going to be rewarded monetarily. What are your terms? Our board is female dominated so we could consider you to add a little gender diversity. We can grease your palms with a little equity.
Bye Bye Boss GIF by FTX_Official

Just don't be greedy.​

Who's talking about incels? My point was that it is strange for a man to find himself in a sexless marriage (through his own fault or otherwise idk) after putting so much effort into getting married in the first place.

I don't really care about incels but regardless I do see them as misunderstood young men just trying to find a place in our dysfunctional modern world.

Sexless marriage happens overtime and after raising children together. With age, and culture not big on pleasure to begin with, intimacy can die and Somali couples still remain married out of loyalty to companionship and tradition.

Things are different for new couples, there is no excuse for lack of intimacy.

No one said you were not going to be rewarded monetarily. What are your terms? Our board is female dominated so we could consider you to add a little gender diversity. We can grease your palms with a little equity.
Bye Bye Boss GIF by FTX_Official

Just don't be greedy.​
You have been very reasonable so far, so I will ask all the players be paid equally.

I would also ask for liaison in this female dominated field, so could I count on you for that?