The cheapest meher ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to attack Muslim women when they live harshers lives than us men.

They're visibly Muslims and weaker. The gaal society would shower them in gifts the moment they join them. Boys be patient and respect women.

Sheikhs like this take hyperbole to make jokes amongst me. Doesn't this guy have a cadaan wife?
So? He had a Somali one before as well. And now an Indian apparently too :chrisfreshhah:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Easy to attack Muslim women when they live harshers lives than us men.

They're visibly Muslims and weaker. The gaal society would shower them in gifts the moment they join them. Boys be patient and respect women.

Sheikhs like this take hyperbole to make cheap jokes amongst men. Doesn't this guy have a cadaan wife?
Very intersting brother mashallah tell us more akhi.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
So yall xalimos complain about washing the dishes but not strangers xaar :drakelaugh:
I hate people who take the piss out of nurses. If your elderly family was in hospital would you want them sitting in their own xaar. Have some respect :childplease:

CaliTedesse

VIP
I hate people who take the piss out of nurses. If your elderly family was in hospital would you want them sitting in their own xaar. Have some respect :childplease:
Agree 100% I respect nurses I remember before I chose my degree I was out highschool one black old female told me not to be ashamed and if I wanted a good and and fulltime job in 2 years I should become a male nurse.

CaliTedesse

VIP
All my posts slap regardless of what I post.

I don't pander.

Whilst you pretend to be a degenerate but play the fool when exposed.
Haaahey mister farmer kkkkk
Alex James Farm GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Status
Not open for further replies.