The cheapest meher ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Oh I got change, but ain't no way I'm giving away obnoxious amount in the name of outdated traditions. Specially if I were to live in the west taking into account the predatorial divorce courts.
It's not outdated, it's Islam. If you can't afford you can find another wife who has a low meher.

It's not outdated, it's Islam. If you can't afford you can find another wife who has a low meher.
I'm not shopping I'll tell you that much.

I know what I can provide a good life, and I know I'd take care of getting a house out of my own pocket, not to mention other financial responsibilities. But to literally donate 30k, hell fucking no!!

If my husband leaves me I'll thank him for the 30k
:russsmug::ohhhdamn:
Extortion wallahi

I can already see it, poor miskeen faraax pays up.
Then goes on honeymoon, all is well and dandy.
They get back home, then the buuq and balaayo immediately starts. Not to mention mediocre sex life and subpar cuunto. She pushes him to leaves, pockets 30k.
Gets another sucker.

Fantastic flex! :farmajoyaab:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Extortion wallahi

I can already see it, poor miskeen faraax pays up.
Then goes on honeymoon, all is well and dandy.
They get back home, then the buuq and balaayo immediately starts. Not to mention mediocre sex life and subpar cuunto. She pushes him to leaves, pockets 30k.
Gets another sucker.

Fantastic flex! :farmajoyaab:

I will look after my husband well, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
I'm not that crazy as you think.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Oh I got change, but ain't no way I'm giving away obnoxious amount in the name of outdated traditions. Specially if I were to live in the west taking into account the predatorial divorce courts.
Akhi do you consider meher outdated tradition?

Akhi do you consider meher outdated tradition?
Honestly I don't know much about it, but demanding/asking exuberant fees is absolutely ridiculous imo.

My sister got married last summer and she asked for only 5k. Her main goal isn't to find an exit strategy, but to build a home and a family with her husband. These crazy fees are extremely ridiculous and show a certain level of narcissism in my humble opinion.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Honestly I don't know much about it, but demanding/asking exuberant fees is absolutely ridiculous imo.

My sister got married last summer and she asked for only 5k. Her main goal isn't to find an exit strategy, but to build a home and a family with her husband. These crazy fees are extremely ridiculous and show a certain level of narcissism in my humble opinion.

Inflation has risen so has our meher, get with it.:stressed:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

I agree with you bro but she said no marriage and all that xaar and personally thats what the female normally wants to show off hey look we got married but if she is willing to let that go 30k is no problem in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.