The British problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:.
You're a freaky one huh?!
I knew all along that you got it in you.:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

You know it

image.jpg

You must not know reer Mudug very well. My head will break the wall before you have me reciting any of that. And I'll still be lucid enough to make you scream in ecstasy afterwards. When I'm done you'll be yelling "PUNTLAND HA NOLATO!":chrisfreshhah:

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I'll feed u to my pet hyenas warya

Soon you'll be able to recite every single street in Hargeisa of the top of your head, backwards :wow:

Reer @dhegdheer trying to come at me with the rough shit I'll hit you back with the tribal ritual vodoo dance and make that futoo kusaan levitate ciyaar ciyaar moohd View attachment 8963

Cadi isga dhigh or I'll put sixir on you :shaq:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending