The birth of the 3rd Republic

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
We run that place you should know it's where we deport those dacas savages on a dailyπŸ˜…

@Mudug_gyal where from Mudug do you hail from and are you a gaalo gudan or dirqolaas?
I know dacas as this
IMG_3277.jpeg

Cause Puntite Queen knows me better than my shisheeye mom baaye so you should care I'm the original dirqolaas, the dhaforqiiq, the real birjeex a bonafide will hoog mudug yaa iga mudugsan🀣

Since you call yourself mudug aaf Madow for gibin tell me whats the original mudug oasis that the region was named after as only our royal class the bahdir knows?
@Hassan Garguute Buldanana haa qoslin magaca inika Bixiyay oo dadkan nagu habaray😭

Just cause you have conflict with others doesnt mean you have to hate them. Peace can be achieved in a civilised way through discourse. A lot of lives would be saved
Civilized, discourse, peace aah baaye the savages only know how warsame adan mahad deals with them. It's not they're fault gambal aa laa ino oo turay@Hassan Garguute Buldanana folks left them like that for them to deal with they showed them how to dress and make wudu🀷🏾

@Hassan Garguute Buldanana why yall did my fam like that😭

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
Civilized, discourse, peace aah baaye the savages only know how warsame adan mahad deals with them. It's not they're fault gambal aa laa ino oo turay@Hassan Garguute Buldanana folks left them like that for them to deal with they showed them how to dress and make wudu🀷🏾

@Hassan Garguute Buldanana why yall did my fam like that😭
My family passed on that qabiil bigoted mindset against I wont mention clan. I grew up and learned we are all the same πŸ™ I apologised for my hateful rhetoric and we good now 😊 πŸ‘πŸΎ