The birth of the 3rd Republic

If Leelkasse support Centralism, they should join Galmudug with Galdogob, and take the Marehan in Saaxo with you. I don't understand? Why waste time with Puntland?

Go with HSM, and let him sell your resources for a pittance, that red soil probably means Uranimum.

View attachment 322579
I told all before these xariirlanders and refugees in saaxo are a 5th that needs to be purged, PL is a Harti & Meheri state these filth needs to get dealt with they are not real daroods but actually reer hirshabelle. PL won't progress until we deal with the internal bottom feeders like reer mudug did.

No hate towards these wannabe xawadles or khaatumites and these filthy boons in saaxo but please ina dhafa orod camal yes ha fadlan๐Ÿ‘

Wallahi I had no idea it was insidious and dark like that. I thought we flipped a new page and started a peaceful era after what happened in 1991. Why canโ€™t we just forgive eachother and all be brothers and sisters? ๐Ÿ™
I bet all my camels and technicals she ain't a real reer MJ Puntite acudubilaah maxa kaa sii aah qoftan dadkeena iyo daanteeda aqoon walle reer mudug nocan maleh๐Ÿคฎ

I already got certified by Puntite queen, what makes you think I care what you think?:zhqjlmx:
Cause Puntite Queen knows me better than my shisheeye mom baaye so you should care I'm the original dirqolaas, the dhaforqiiq, the real birjeex a bonafide will hoog mudug yaa iga mudugsan๐Ÿคฃ

Since you call yourself mudug aaf Madow for gibin tell me whats the original mudug oasis that the region was named after as only our royal class the bahdir knows?

Mudug_gyal

ุจู…ุง ูŠุฑุถูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ Feminist
VIP
naaya maa xabad kaare kugu rida
Maya Rudolph Comedy GIF by Apple TV+

Trending

Latest posts