The audacity of the Qowdhania elites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hargeisa.jpg

this niggas never could shoot down a somali air force pilot as they are obviously protected by Allah's cloak. this specific plane was flown by a hargeysawi pilot and they stole it as he was getting shaax from hargeysa. true story:manny:

Hargeisa.jpg

this niggas never could shoot down a somali air force pilot as they are obviously protected by Allah's cloak. this specific plane was flown by a hargeysawi pilot and they stole it as he was getting shaax from hargeysa. true story:manny:

I do find it interesting that there is not monoment for Ehtiopia who has been bombing them for two decades :manny:

Anways, I bash SL supporters on daily basis (for good reason) but even I wouldn't go that far

I'mma wait over here
deer-eating-popcorn.gif

waraabe

Your superior
I find it weird that jebarti cant build one city instead their biggest city was built by the UN, dadaabia

1239227766IMG_2417_1.JPG
Monument_in_Hargeysa.jpg

Lol a 5yr old can paint better than this

I heard the plane they have on display is made out of paper mache :siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
it is official we have discovered the name of that pilot. his name was Loox bin Marqaan of hashemite origin. after official investigation the reasoning for his abandonment of his mission and subsequent landing in hargeysa was due to presence of drugs in his blood.
If%2Byou%2Bwondering%2Bhow%2BHouthis%2Btook%2Bmost%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bcountry%2Bin%2Bno%2Btime.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts