Jews

I was watching a video of some aghgani Jews arguing and what’s crazy is they look your average aghgani. Same for Yemenis ,Ethiopians, European Jews and even Indian Jews . Also North African Jews too

Are majority of Jews just larpers people who were early converts and all share the same origins as the natives of their respected origin .

I think they have some genetic samples of ancient Israel and Judea. For some reason they are keeping the autosomal ancestry hidden, but the main two haplogroups found among the ancient Israelites were Y haplos E1b1b and T.

An analysis of Judaeans from the first century AD confirmed the prevalence of the T haplogroup (Matheson et al. 2009), found today in less than 10% of Ashkenazic Jews. Unsurprisingly, not a single skeleton matches the alleged four Ashkenazic Jewish mothers, whose origin is in prehistoric Europe (Costa et al. 2013).

Damn looks like I got my answer there then .

Most Jews are Europeans or Khazars the original ones became Christian’s and Muslims read the book the 13th tribe.

Wasn’t there a study recently by John’s Hopkins that showed Palestinians are basically the ancient Canaanites that inhabited ‘Palestine’ since ancient times?

Trending